What cellphone have you guys got?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an LG KG225 Pure White phone. It looks like this. It's a pretty standard phone, no bluetooth or anything like that.

I agree! I used to have a Motorola Razr, until I got my iPhone. :unsure:
I couldn't afford such a phone like that, and I've been hearing lots of malfunctioning iphones on the Canada side of buying, as well as other critisms and ability to get scratched...and since I already had a decent phone, and I like motorolas so I stuck with the razr ;)

I right now have the virgin mobile super slice. It's really small :/

i have the katana 2 and it very cominly mistaked as a razor but it better

The KRZR. It's awesome. And it has black streak on the screen (thanks to my undry nail polish). Looks something like this.

Yeah... I love it. Got it for my B-Day!!! It has bluetooth, camera, video, prety much everything I need to survive. It even has this cool little Music Player type thing!

Kyocera Strobe (Qwerty keyboard)

I don't recommend it, I have had to replace it four times. I still have a year to go before I can get a new one too, :) I loev my phone though, Thing is, my dad is part of alltel so I have to get an alltel phone :p

I have a pink razr. I hate it. I just do. I want to get the blackjack because i have cingular, but i want to switch to verison. I hate it. The only thing is idk how to make the pictures i have on my phone get saved to my SIM card. That sucks.

*BaBi*

my cell phone

i have the LG VX5300 its a very simple phone

i put a bunch of rine stones on it and it looks so cool^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back