What character do I have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttfreak

Reaction score
i am new to this site.i just bought my tamagotchi a few weeks ago. i have a version 2, but i am saving up for a version 3. you gyz have helped me tons! do any of you know a code to make the matchmaker come? ive been wating for a while. my tamagotchi is 6 years old, and i dont really know what the name is. heres a picture tho. :huh: thats the adult form. the streak codes, and stuff have helped me tons! thanks yall!

Excuse me, but I think this shoud be in 'Whats on your Mind?'

Well, I think it should be in the introductions. Anyway, hi! I'm TamaKayla or TK. PM me for a friend and have fun here! If you have any questions, I'm one out of 31,386 that will help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello there is no code to make the matchmaker come but i think it might be old enough to do this anyway you set the day to feb the 14 and the time to 2:59 then wait a minute till 3:00 AND THE MATCHMAKER should come if it does press be and it will show you the tama but if it does not then it might not be old enough :blink:

Well, I think it should be in the introductions. Anyway, hi! I'm TamaKayla or TK. PM me for a friend and have fun here! If you have any questions, I'm one out of 31,386 that will help you.
Agrees. This SHOULD be in Introductions. But anyways, Hi! Did I bump up this topic? I'm really sorry if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back