What character is this please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daisy501

Reaction score
Ok, I have an Aussie version 2 Tamagotchi Connexion. This is a 2nd generation character. I am probably just looking on the wrong growth charts, but I can't seem to recognise it anywhere.

It kind of looks like a teddy bear with pointy ears and has a 3 pointed crown on its head.

Any ideas please??? Thanks!

No.I think I just might have seen it before.Does it look like a teddy?Yeh, I have seen it.It is kinda cute, and kinda ugly.

The v2 does have heaps of new charecters. Mabey its just one who is not on growth charts yet. Do you have any pictures you can take of it that we can see?

Yeah I do have a pic. Not quite sure how to make it display in the post : (

Oh! I think you have a mesutchi character, Chohimetchi!!! No one else has reported this adult, though I wouldn't be surprised if they put it in, considering how many osu/mesu characters are in the V2. I happen to have chohimetchi on my mesutchi right now!

[SIZE=13pt]Oooooh Ratstar you rock!!! That's it :( Thank you so much! He is about to disappear though because matchmaker :lol: came yesterday, and it was another weird character with antennae!?! Will be interesting to see what happens :p !!! Sigh I love these cute things [/SIZE] :D

Well you are the first person to report getting this character on the V2, so you should feel proud!!! We had no idea it was on the V2 at all!!! <dances a happy dance>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back