What Clothing Style Do You Have And Why

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead_Mametchi

Reaction score
i was in the city a couple of days ago and sat at a bar watching the people around me.

All the different styles in clothing, makeup and accessories were like a bag full of different coloured jelly beans, all good and some just different and exiting.

What style do you have and why, is my question.

Today i wear a poofy victorian like skirt in black silk and velvet with grey silk fabric details and silver embroiderings with a black veil petticoat underneath, and over that a long black tunic with the word NO in white on the chest.

I have on a pair of tall overknee stockings with grass green and lime green horizontal stripes, simle black patent leather shoes and a roomy anklet. I have poofed up my long red hair and I wear a purple bandana and large golden hoop earrings. I don't know the name of my style but I sure love it!

Hope you'll add your styles :lol:

I don't really have a style. If it looks good on me and is comfortable, it's my style. xP

I am more of a jeans and tee kind of girl.

My style? Hm. I've never really thought about it.

I guess you could compare my art to my style of clothing o___o'

Hmm, I never really had a specific "style"

I'm more of a jeans and t shirt kinda girl. I don't really like skirts that much.

I like a pair of fitted jeans and a t-shirt with some kind of graphic on it or just plain solid color and I'm a happy camper.

I normally wear cargo pants,jeans,hot pants(around my house)or bemuda shorts. I love those tees with the funny sayings! I like to come up with those sayings that I could put on a tee! Pm me to hear some of my ideas.

Cool topic! (;

Ok, I usually wear HOODIES! I absolutly love them! They rock.

Favorite Stores: Aeropostale, Hollister, American Eagle....

-ZTF

Right now, I'm wearing light blue knee stretchy shorts and a black shirt from my school play last year. o_O

I dunno what my style is, really. I always like to wear skater stuff, though, but I don't have much skater clothes.

But I shop at Aeropostale and American Eagle a lot, so those kind of clothes, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I posted but I can't find it if I did.

I have my own style. I wear t-shirts and shorts on somedays but sometimes I like to be girly and fun. I love to be a girl because you can dree like anything you want to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back