what colors does everybody have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What colors does everybody have?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white

• orange w/swirls

• pink with stars

• yellowish/gold

• all uk colors

• green matrix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yay i just ordered a tama plus! (blue with pink dots)....coooool. My collection grows! i swear, i get a new one every two weeks or something.

Ps. My us' connections are still going! 6 or 7 seven weeks and counting! :wacko:

I've got a lavender one with pink/purple bubble-y things on it! SO CUTE! I bought for my bro an orange one with little bursts/lollipops on them. both 'Connections'. I got 'em at our local KBtoys... WISH THEY HAD GREEN THOUGH! Id've loved to get a green... oh well. I'm just SOOO happy to have found them... *huggles both*

i got a lavander one with purple and pink swirls a few days ago and today i saw them on sale at target [9.99] so i bought the pink one with hearts =]

Orange with bursts, purple with swirls, and a clear purple with sparkles are all mine

i got a yellow with orange arrows coming from the screen....its a tamagotchi connexion bought in New Zealand.

I have the connexion in light pink color. I was rummaging through the basket filled with tamagotchis in toys r us to find the pink one and finally found one! hehehehe I think there were only few pink ones left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back