What colour...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a red DS. I thought about getting a Lite but i'm not going to untill this one breaks.

Mine is pink! My favourite colour is pink so thats why it is pink! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Original Red Ds. The hinge to my black one broke, so Nintendo sent me a red one. I'm not getting a Ds lite because I don't see the point. All the extra backlight does is drain your battery power more.

I have a Original Red Ds. The hinge to my black one broke, so Nintendo sent me a red one. I'm not getting a Ds lite because I don't see the point. All the extra backlight does is drain your battery power more.
I don't like the DS lites, xD

They have no point

Pink Ds lite and a silver old ds with a broken hinge (lil bro put it in washing basket with his robot dog threw it down the staris so hinge broke :nazotchi: )

I have a shiny black DS lite. I decorated it though, i'll try to post pictures of it. I got it for christmas. All of you guys have had more than one? Wow! My parents wouldn't buy me another one if mine broke or something :D

Red=]]

I wanted a pink one but my parents couldn't find one... & I got it for Christmas...

So yeah... :puroperatchi: :kusatchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :kusatchi:

Whoa, your DSs are so cute! :)
Unfortunately, I don't have a DS yet, but I'm getting on for my birthday! I think I'll get a pink one. ;)

Love,

CB
;) Yeah, I'm quoting myself.

I replied earlier to this topic, but the thing is, I got a Nintendo DS Lite two days ago! It's Metallic Rose and so pretty!

Love,

CB

:( Yeah, I'm quoting myself. 

I replied earlier to this topic, but the thing is, I got a Nintendo DS Lite two days ago! It's Metallic Rose and so pretty!

Love,

CB
Yeah! Someone got the same colour DS as me!

-Victoria

EDIT : Actually the picture I showed you is just the regular Metallic Rose one. Mine is a special Edition one with a paw print on it because it came with the game Nintendogs : Best Friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! Someone got the same colour DS as me! 

-Victoria

EDIT : Actually the picture I showed you is just the regular Metallic Rose one. Mine is a special Edition one with a paw print on it because it came with the game Nintendogs : Best Friends.
Yay, we're DS color buddies! Oh, that's so cool that you have a paw print on yours. I wish I had one like that!

Love,

CB

I have an original blue. I used to have a silver one but it broke so I gave it to my best friend's little sister, who broke it more. 8X

Mine is a light pink DS Lite. I got it for my birthday. But I don't know where it is now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back