what Colours?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon_pink

Reaction score
I'm gettin a tamagotchi tomorrow, and I'd like to know sum of the colours they're available in. :huh:

Mine seems to be rare as I can not find it anywhere online. It is lavender with dark purple buttons and no bubbles or squiggles....just plain lavender and purple buttons....if anyone sees on let me know please.

My old one was the white and yellow one, but that's quite boring so I dont want that one again. :huh:

If you look on Ebay, there are some rare ones including a silver one, and a set that are transparent red and green that were released for christmas. Also, there is a rare edition tama called Juice Tamagotchi that is shiny gold and comes in an egg carton. It is on ebay right now and there were only 500 made. The one for sale is number 2/500. If I had the money, I would have the green transparent AND the gold Juice edition. Also, there are the keitai versions but those were expensive.

thats neat i have two i have light pink with hearts and transparent magenta with sparkles

i saw that lavender one in toys r us

So far my lavendar tama has been hard to spot. Only seen it at Wal-Mart where I got it and there aren't anymore. I am looking online but I am still not finding any...

I have a purple tamagotchi and I know of a white,green,pink and orange tamagotchi.

[SIZE=11pt]Mine is hot pink. From what i can remember, there is also Light Blue, Light yellow (i think), White, glittery pink.....and more, i forget.[/SIZE]

i have a plain pink one but i put little stickers that came with it on there.(girl Marutchi,Mimitchi,bubbles,Mametchi kissing a Memetchi , and a little swirly thingy.)

mine are orange and pink but i really really wanted a green matrix...theyre cool :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back