What connects with a Tama-go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Khipmunk♥

Reaction score
I'm wondering what type of tamagotchis connect with the tama-go? I'm kinda thinking about buying another tama and want to make sure I can build friendship and marry them.

Also what kind of tamagotchi would you recommend? I would prefer one that's on the cheaper side. (It has to be English too.)

Thanks!

:D :lol: :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I saw in a Tama-Go instruction manual that Tama-Gos can connect with V5, V5.5, Music Star, and Tama-Go, as y'all said; but V5 and V5.5 cannot marry Tama-Go.

Tama-Go can both connect and marry with Music Star. (and Music Star can connect and marry with V5/5.5 and Tama-Go)

it depends. its cute to have multiple characters on v5/5.5

music star is kind of like v4 but kind of high maintenance

tamago is super easy to care for and cant die, and is very fun if u can afford the figures

if u get a v5/5.5, i recommend v5.5 since it has better games. but regular v5 has better characters.

so if u want something really easy go for v5/5.5 or tamago.

if u want a tama that can get a job go for music star which is like v4 that can also get a job.

sorry for spelling i am on my ereader at the moment

it depends. its cute to have multiple characters on v5/5.5

music star is kind of like v4 but kind of high maintenance

tamago is super easy to care for and cant die, and is very fun if u can afford the figures

if u get a v5/5.5, i recommend v5.5 since it has better games. but regular v5 has better characters.

so if u want something really easy go for v5/5.5 or tamago.

if u want a tama that can get a job go for music star which is like v4 that can also get a job.

sorry for spelling i am on my ereader at the moment
Thank you so much! I'm going to start looking to buy a v5!

OK (I'm sorry! :( ) But one more question! If you marry a v5 and a tama-go they do have a baby right? (For BOTH the tamagotchis?) I'm kind of new to this... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back