What consoles do you own?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo:

NES

SNES

N64

GameCube

Wii

GameBoy

GameBoy Color

DS Phat

DS Lite

3DS

3DS XL

Note: The Wii U is on my list this year. Just waiting for the right holiday deal to come along!

Microsoft:

Xbox

Xbox 360

Xbox One

Sony:

PlayStation

PlayStation 2

GameBoy Advance SP (silver), DSi (white), 3DS (black), 3DS XL (limited edition Animal Crossing New Leaf one), Playstation Vita (black). Also a Wii, but either it doesn't work, or my tv doesn't know what to do with it.

• DS Lite
  • DSi
  • 3DS
  • Wii
as you can see, i've got a thing for nintendo.

Just got a Wii U, so updating I guess.

List of consoles I own:

Broken white ds lite

Broken black ds lite

Broken mint green ds

3ds

3ds XL

Wii

Wii U

PS2

Gameboy color

Lost GBA

Future PS3/PS4?

Last edited by a moderator:
PC

Nintendo Game Boy Colour

Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP

Nintendo DS Lite

Microsoft Xbox 360

Sony Playstation Portable

As you can see, I'm a fan of handhelds. My lack of 3DS has me bashing my head against the computer screen.

I have too many consoles here to list all of them, as I've had most of them as they were released ever since the original NES. Therefore, I will list the major consoles that I have out in the open and are still being used, both current gen and the more obscure ones that I have.

-Nintendo 3DS
-Nintendo Wii U
-PlayStation 3
-PlayStation Vita
-xBox 360
-xBox ONE
-Bandai WonderSwan Color
-Neo Geo Pocket Color
-OUYA (1st Gen)

...and then on top of that, I have a Taito Gameroom Classics arcade machine, which I have had since Christmas a few years back. However, that's technically not a console... ;)

Not a console really, but I do own a complete Texas Instruments TI 994a computer, with voice synthesizer, memory expansion module, monitor, and all game and software cartridges from the 1980s. It's not my main computer, however. I also have an old Atari 2600, and an old Nintendo. They're old, but still work fine, and still fun after all these years.

2 Gamecubes (One won't work), Wii, Nintendo DS Lite (We had another one, but I droped it in the toilet when I was little :p ), Gameboy Advance SP, 2 broken Gameboy Advanced that we don't have anymore,Nintendo 2DS, 2 Playstaions *One broke*, 2 Nintendo DSI's, Nintendo DSI XL *Can't charge anymore*, Nintendo SNES, Nintendo 64 *We also had another one, but It either stopped working or something else happend to it..*, Atari, A Crayola controller with a built-in game, Xbox (Doesn't work anymore). :) *And as in "we", most of thease game consoles are owned by my family/ siblings :p *

Wii U (ZombiU deluxe set), 3DS XL (x2, my sister owns the LoZ: A Link Between Worlds bundle, I own a black one), Game Boy Advance SP (Blue, still works surprisingly), purple GameCube.

That is pretty much it. I don't really have so many game consoles...

Welp, Time to update my list.

PC

Nintendo Game Boy Colour

Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP

Nintendo DS Lite

Microsoft Xbox 360

Sony Playstation Portable

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive

Though I might get

Nintendo 2DS

uh, just everything I've ever owned? okay

lol I know you guys are posting what you have okay but just what I kept doesn't do this whole thing justice mmmmmm :wub:

DS lite (wanted the original DS, but I wasn't quite old enough to see that one in the display cases)

DS lite

DSi (friend)

DSi (bought for a bargain)

DSi 25th anniversary (free with bad fuses)

GB with third party travel case and first party negro league promotional case

GBA purple (free, missing everything but the bare equipment)

GBA (bought for real cheap)

GBA SP

GBA SP (friend)

NES, new in box

NES

bootleg Famicom

bootleg Super Famicom

SNES

bootleg I-don't-know (called the King something)

Wii

PS1

PS2 (garage sale, w/o accessories)

Afterglow Dualshck controller

bestest PC evar

a sack of bootleg Famicom game XX-in-1 carts that belong to some bootleg console we broke a long time ago

Gamecube and four controllers that would make you cry

Wii remotes (not one of them motion plus!)

Commodore 64 yesyesyeS IT SUCKED commodore sixty-BORE hahahahah just kidding it was actually revolutionary

a lonely Genesis with no one to play widdit

bootleg Atari 2600? real atari 2600? can't even tell

also, a bootleg Atari 2600

Sorta regret (I don't regret):

• not ever having a Gameboy Color (refer ya to the not-that-old thing again)
    :< no Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble for me! wait, what if X-treme upside-down-GBA-SP moment of glory
  • not bothering to buy an N64
  • not bothering to buy my own copy of Mario Sunshine
  • not playing any JRPGs (and now I just don't caaaaaaaaaaare)
  • not playing Duck Hunt more as a four year old lol my cousin broke the NES like ten years ago and now I'm too lazy to reach up and grab my super super mint copy of Mario/DH
edited to fix all those irritating typos hey wait a second there was just one Paul

3DS, 3DS XL, PS2 and Wii at home, probably getting a PS Vita for Christmas.
update to this list - I actually did get the PS Vita, and I;m not living at home right now, so I'm away from the PS2 and Wii, so technically it's just 3DS, 3DS XL, and PS Vita

My consoles that I own have been bought recently so they're not that vintage tbh :(

Consoles:

• Angelgotchi
  • Chibi tamagotchi
  • Gameboy pocket
  • iPod nano 2nd generation (if that counts :huh: )
  • Pocket pikachu 1st one - I got this off ebay but when I tested it I was disappointed with it cos the pedometer doesn't even work even though the seller stated that it's "fully tested and works" -_- :angry: (I've opened it up but not sure what's missing, and nothing shakes when I try it..)
Btw - Does anyone have a picture of how the pocket pikachu looks inside so I know what exactly is missing? I would be really grateful :D

DS (if I didn't lose it), 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360...unless a PC and an iPhone 5S count, that's about it. :p

I've always been a Nintendo fangirl (dang DK + Banjo + Zelda + Mario Kart + SSB)
These are my consoles:

Unknown old 64 games in 1 console (It's from my dad when he was a kid)
Game&Watch Multi Screen (Ball Jack)
Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
N3DS
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Wii
PS2

(currently trying to snag a cheap PSP and PS3 to play Project Diva)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back