what da! helll!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar The Tiger

Reaction score
right this morning i was send an email from tamagirl4444 (but it wasnt her) but she sed that he/she hacked into tamagir4444's account and is trying to get her banned so if tamagirl4444 is bein horrable its the hacker ok?

right admin and jc if you want proof ill send you a copy of the pm that i got at midnight

Poor Tamagirl4444 :lol:

THIS HACKING HAS TO STOP!!!!

It's probably the same hacker that hacked mangorox! :D

I changed my password to something noone else will EVER guess, but then again, people dont need your password to be able to hack you! :lol:

i was hacked 2 but not badly. whoeva it was is a rubbish hacker!

well if u want to sort this out - just report it straight away - if every1 just keeps talking bout it and never reporting it, then its never going to get sorted out.

right this morning i was send an email from tamagirl4444 (but it wasnt her) but she sed that he/she hacked into tamagir4444's account and is trying to get her banned so if tamagirl4444 is bein horrable its the hacker ok?right admin and jc if you want proof ill send you a copy of the pm that i got at midnight
Admin is away. Please send me copies.

JC

wow this is bad...i wonder why the hacker told roar the tiger that they hacked. cuz i dont see why a hacker would want to be seen. maybe so that tamatalk members get nervous and worried.

Guys.../Please/ read Admin's announcement in the Useful Links section on the left side of the board titled "A Note About Hacked Accounts."

its ok peeps.im back!its really me!i used my backup account called Jackie4444 so i could try to rigure out what he/she changed myn password to.it ended up being ''revenge is sweet''.i found this out by going to the posts he/she made,wrote every word they said down,and tryed them out in the password thingy and ''revenge is sweet'' worked.

right this morning i was send an email from tamagirl4444 (but it wasnt her) but she sed that he/she hacked into tamagir4444's account and is trying to get her banned so if tamagirl4444 is bein horrable its the hacker ok?right admin and jc if you want proof ill send you a copy of the pm that i got at midnight
I know I just Pmed Peanutbutter13 about that she even posted in the TMHI (Tamatalk Member Hacking Investigation) topic I made! He/she told me and for hacker he/she is pretty stupid! :huh: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :huh: :huh: :p :p :p :p

I know I just Pmed Peanutbutter13 about that she even posted in the TMHI (Tamatalk Member Hacking Investigation) topic I made! He/she told me and for hacker he/she is pretty stupid! :huh: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :huh: :huh: :p :p :p :p
your right.they have to be studit to do that.

its ok peeps.im back!its really me!i used my backup account called Jackie4444 so i could try to rigure out what he/she changed myn password to.it ended up being ''revenge is sweet''.i found this out by going to the posts he/she made,wrote every word they said down,and tryed them out in the password thingy and ''revenge is sweet'' worked.
dont worrie.its really me.

your right.they have to be studit to do that.
Speaking of which I just deleted the hacking message so you don't get banned, but remember in the note 4th Paragraph:

Another concern with the hacking claims trend going on right now is that members seem to cry "hack!" at a moments notice... I have also received countless excuses for misbehavior due to hacking... Did the person's account really get used by somebody else? Or did they just have a bad day, cuss people out for fun and then try to escape their actions by saying somebody else did it? It can be tough to decide! The decision might work against you too… So please think twice before claiming this has occurred to you or somebody else. These investigations take time out from work to improve the site... Any false claims may work against you if you are found to not be telling the truth.

I hope you didn't just fake the whole thing, but at least there were no bad words so you are off the hook.

P.S. Here is The topic tamagirl444 (the hacker which is now gone) spammed in (page 6-7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back