What day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What single day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

• Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Saturday because on weekdays everyone or nearly everyone will be at school i think saturday it is much better

How about it's open on Saturday, Sunday and Monday?

saturday and sunday cuz 1 of my friends is jewish and she cant go on the computer!if its open on sundays my friend can go on

^-^

[SIZE=30pt]u no some ppl are jewish[/SIZE]-and they cant really get on the compuyer on saturdays!it should be open on saturday and sunday i have church!obviously on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We currently schedule the TamaTalk chat room to open one day a week (so that everyone knows when there is a better chance of others available to chat)... It is currently scheduled for every Tuesday.
What day would like TamaTalk's chat room to be open (or what day would you most likely be in a chatting mood)? :eek:
I think the Chat Room should be open every day because it's great for users to talk about their Tamagotchis and help eachother with problems they might have. tamatalk.com rocks!!

Carly

P.S. Why, Admin, can the Chat Room only be open one day of the week? It'll be totally better if it's every day of the week!

I think the Chat Room should be open every day because it's great for users to talk about their Tamagotchis and help eachother with problems they might have. tamatalk.com rocks!!
Carly

P.S. Why, Admin, can the Chat Room only be open one day of the week? It'll be totally better if it's every day of the week!
https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=1556

And anyway, they have to moderate over everyone, so once a week is a lot easier.

I voted for Friday...GO FRIDAY! Even though it's already done, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
But that ain't fair for most peeps though,b cause most peeps need 2 go 2 Gymnastics,swimming,football.....

& other stuff.

i need 2 go swimming on saturday,shopping,Garden dinners,Chinese & alot of other stuff *sigh* :wacko:

So Admin why not everyday?

b cause someone could b buzy,like me for example *sigh*

i voted for Friday b cause there's [SIZE=14pt]NO[/SIZE] school.

friday ROX my SOX! :lol:

So Admin can u make it everyday,its not fair for millions of tamatalk fans. :blink:

C'mon it will b fair who argree's? :furawatchi:

its so great that it is now open on weekends! instead of only saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back