What day will Memetchi leave?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcerana

Reaction score
My Mametchi in Entama was 10 years old today and the matchmaker was come 10:30 am and i was approved it because Mametchi's wife is Ponytchi, and they have son Memeotchi. but i dont know what day will Mametchi leave his son. Help pls. :)

Not the night he was matched, but the next night.

Ex: If he was married on Monday, he'll leave on Tuesday.

Well, after 24 hours, (whenever the time the baby hatched) you should be able to set the time to 11:59 pm instead of waiting a few more hours, then wait one minute, and you'll see the Tama leave! (Even the cute animation! ;) )

Well, after 24 hours, (whenever the time the baby hatched) you should be able to set the time to 11:59 pm instead of waiting a few more hours, then wait one minute, and you'll see the Tama leave! (Even the cute animation! ;) )
yea, also have it un-paused then you should see ..z instead of ..Z (if u still have both then the parents haven't left , if there's one z (little) then it's the next generation

Last edited by a moderator:
yes my Mametchi is leaving his son and now his son is hinotamatchi 3 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back