What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted animals/animal patterns.

One with fish or bugs all over would be cute.

Or, like mentioned above, leoperd or snow leoperd. There could be a pink one with flamingoes on it, or a brown one with monkeys and bananas on it. A black and white one with penguins, a cow-spotted one (I think there is one in the UK)..

I think a tamagotchi with the desighn of guitars and different kinds of insturments would be a good design because you can expressyourself through you tamagotchi. Sports would also be neat for the same reasons. There shouldn't be designs for just girls like pink and lipstic and flowers because then guys would not like tamagotchis because they would think of them as just a girls toy when really they are not. :D thanks!

:eek: :) I so think it should be tamagotchi characters!! Awesome!!!!!

If you need a friend e-mail me or pm me!!~~ :eek: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
something else-I think there should be custom skins, dont ask me how that would work 0.0 but it would be nice :ph34r:

:p ;) how about tye dye?

that's a fave most times......................................... :D ............................................ ;) B)

Let's try and help Bandai out in finding out what designs and themes we'd like to see on new Tamagotchis.  Which of these poll choices would you like to see most?  If none of them post and give your idea!  Believe it or not...  Bandai listens to their fans!  Let's tell them what we want our next tama to look like!!! :D
Admin

Maybe this idea would be a good one!  An Admin can only dream! :D
i think the tamagotchi characters would be cool. and maybe something like a golden tamagotchi now a golden tamagotchi would be cool :D

Me, I don't really like the V3. No no, I don't. I think it's just overloaded. I LOVE the V1. Anyway, I'd like for design: Tamagotchi Angels perhaps, just a blank egg design in white, black or silver because they go with EVERYTHING, interchangeable plastic covers for Tamagotchi, cloud like designs, fire designs (like Connexion's fire design, view dancinkayley's photos for Bloagagotchi to take a look) and flower designs but this time water lilies. They NEVER seem to put water lilies! Haha I like them :D
:D i like the idea of the changeable covers, i also think that a light should be put on to see in the dark! :( :( :D :D :D :D

I really lik the idea of changeable skins (Like Ipods except with tama characters on the skins! <_< ) it'd be awsome when you buy it, it could come with two difrent skins + the one it comes in! B) you could come back to the store and you could buy little packs of three diffrent colored Skins!!! :p :p (Thats my idea)

~TamagardenGurl~

Ps. each skin has its own specail character on it! :D

i would actually like a colour display

they did it on pokemon pikachu why not tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back