What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping for translucent. It would be a lot like the legacy tamas.

food! :wacko: u could have a pink backround with cotton candy pics or geen backround with straw berries or watermelon!! ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :lol: : :lol: O_O'' sorry >< their jus too cute!^^

In Singapore, there is a limited edition....there is 3 tamagotchi characters on the design....if not wrong is memetchi, mametchi and :huh: spore tama

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see cool stuff like our tamagotchis play sports like football,we would name our teams by the captin of the team.

I picked OTHERS!!! I think it would be sweet if their were Tamagotchis designed as movies!

EX. STAR WARS; HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL; ETC.

Yes, no? :furawatchi:

Hopefully... Please Check my profile...

I'd like 2 c a tamagotchi with Mametchi on 1 side of the screen & Memetchi on the other side & a heart at the top of the tamagotchi!(yellow background!)

:kusatchi: PM ME! ;)

B) Tamagotchi's Rule! :(

What about ,like, little flashing lights inside the cover of the Tamagotchi? It would be really cool! Or how about, like, scented ones? They would be both cute, and cool!

I've already voted but what about a design your own Tamagotchi? It's just a plain white cover and you can design it whatever way you want!

wow there alll great!!!!! i love them all great thinking ppl! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: you all rock

mine is.... i will tell l8er but all yours are all great

i wish bandai will make a tamagotchi with 1 of your tamagotchi....things :blink: ;)

yeah!!!!!!! :D a heat sensitive tama!!!!

would matbe want a built-on case for me tama.

it would like...slide out and fold together!!!!

Hmm... If they did tama characters, I would have to choose the cartoon Nyatchi. HE IS SO CUTE! Huh...I would make a series of Food and Candy ones. Like, You could have Valentines candy, Christmas candy and food, <turkey, egg nog, ribbon candy> And I would have different brands of candy and food. AWESOME! I would also make like a creamy milk chocolate color with falling Nyatchis. Oh, one that would be AWESOME, is if it were raining or snowing! Or a SPACE ONE! OK, I am giving to many Ideas here. But, I WOULD BUY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE, BANDAI. PLEASE MAKE AT LEAST ONE OF THEM! :) ;) ;) :nyatchi: :nyatchi: :nyatchi: :nyatchi: :nyatchi: :nyatchi: :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back