What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama Characters! Each one can hav that tama when it grows up. (but u might get bored of that tama) or u can put like 2 3 4 5 6 7 or more tama characters on the new tama. :D

my idea would be candy(lollipops)the background should have swirls.id name it cutagotchi. :eek: :wub: :wub: :p :eek: :D ;) :D

Candy!

Everybody likes candy.

**candy is nice.**

I think we should do candy because theres different shapes of candy and different colours.

... My favorite is lollipops <3

Iwould like to see a tamagotchi that is BANANA themed. that would be cool. you could name it BANANOTCHI!!!!

that would be so cool!!!!This would be so cool!!!!!!

I think they should have Memetchis, Young Memetchis, Young Dorotchis and Makikos on them!!! Theyre all soooooo kawaii!!! ;)

well i think Bandi needs some recidnition,so i want to see the Bandi logo every were on a green tamagotchi! :D :angry: :D :D :D :huh:

..............................................................................................................................................................................

(l__l)' '(\__/)'

(='.'=) (='.'=) :D BUNNIES will take over the world someday LOL :D

(")_(") (")_(")

name:tama

Friends:joe and memjr

hungernger: ♥♥♥

Happiness: ☻☻☻

version:4

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutley love the Idea of Tamagotchi Characters for designs on covers. Each individually, or all different types of Tamagotchi Characters is the ???? I think, well since it is my favorite character, that Nyatchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should be on a cover with like a spotted Green and Dark navy Blue Background becaue it's just so cute, the computer image is better though than the Nyatchi you would get on the actual Tamagotchi Virtual pet

:angry: :huh: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anyway but any other Tamagotchi would be wonderful too. Again the ????????? is that

[SIZE=21pt]Variety of characters on a design or individual characters?[/SIZE]

-EMILEMELOU!!!....GOTCHI!!!

I think it would be very very interesting and attractive if they designed them with mushrooms and psychedelic colors and patterns. A lot of them are like that already, but to expand that idea would really add new dynamics to the aesthetic value of tamas. Op art or pop art themes are great also. Just keeping these things in mind. :wub: :furawatchi: :wub:

well, i think that dog paw prints would look sweet, and a picture of a mametchi with a green or orange or yellow background. i also think a mametchi with a skipping rope. maybe a mimitchi, with a mametchi.

It would be so cool if they had ones that you could design it yourself that would be awsome!

it would be totally awesome if you could say stuff in real life and your tamagotchi could hear it! It would be even better if it could reply! it would be like bandai loading a dictionary and putting a little microphone chip in your tama! For example you are playing video games and your tama beeps. Not taking your eyes off of the screen you say ,"what is wrong______,are you ok?" and your tama replys ,"yes i am ok" or "i don't feel good." or you could even ask what is in the shop right now and it would say," a hotdog,piano,lion doll and a pineapple." Now that would be SWEET! :)

Thanks Admin for posting that! I would like to see a Tamagotchi With Baby Robotchi on it1 I love that character!!!!! :)

[SIZE=14pt]I think they should have a site where you could design your own and then buy it and they send it to you. That would be cool, because then you can make it totally personalised and everyone would have a different one not the same![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back