What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think any of the poll choices. they should make ones with dogs on them!

I would absolutely go crazy if they made glittery tamagotchi eggs with weather designs such as, sunny, cloudy, rainy, windy... also with seasons such as fall, winter, spring, summer.

My dream egg design would be a whole sparkley strawberry egg! :hitodetchi: *dreams*

:D I like the fireworks idea but I don't think it would have to be seasonal. They could be in all sorts of colors. i also would like to see tropical flowers, mabye a pattern like a lea draped around the Tamagotchi? Animal prints might be cool, like leapord print in blue, but i dont like the animal idea too much.

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. 

Tamagotchis:

V2 boy named Pleo (shared with my sister)

V3 girl named Luz ("light" in a different language)

Beach or tama characters! :D

If tama characters, you should DEFINATELY do :huh:

SHE COMES IN ALL COLORS THATS SO COOL

:p :( :( :D

I also like :D :unsure: :)

I want to see a :D & <_< & v :D & ;) & :lol: & :mimitchi: & :( & :unsure: each on a tama shell

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be nice to include tama characters on the design. For example if the tamagotchi had :D ^_^ and :lol: in it then those charcters should be on the front. I mean if characters are in the game, they should be on the front too!

they should make tamagotchis shell case thing that u hold when u play it a tamagotchi! like mamatchi!

I voted for Translucent in the poll but now that i think about it I wish i would have voted for tamagotchi characters.... It would be so cool to have tamagotchi characters on them. and it would be cool if they also had more translucent ones too.

I put other becuase I think it might boost for boys to buy tamas...this is really lame coming from a girl but maybe, football team logo's? Or baseball logo's etc.? I dunno just a suggestion!!!

But i definitely would buy a tama with snowflakes, bubbles with rubber duckies or just animals!

i think animal and animal prints because i think it would look cute for some animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back