What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good idea would be.... Ocean themes like surf bord or dolphins or even sea life!!!

GIVE IT A TRY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. A LIGHT TO ILLUMINATE THE SCREEN WOULD BE HANDY ;)

2. POINTS FOR GOOD CARE, CORRECT FEEDING, SWIFT TOILET CARE ETC WOULD BE HELPFUL(ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE BABIES) :)

3.I THINK A CLEAR CASING WOULD LOOK QUITE FUNKY :(

4. MORE GAMES WITH POINTS IN TAMATOWN :(

a translucent tama is not a good idea those are ugly, i want a clear white translucent tamagotchi with rainbow glitter. thats a cool translucent idea yall !! and i want the heat sensitivity one too!, and they should make a mini gummi bear cover too!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo I have joined and my name puppiesluv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone hasn't been answering lately

oh is 8:00 o'clock there bed time? hope NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is wierd but

WHAT IS AN AVATAR

:) I think tamagotchi shud do letters like one letter evry where on the tamagotchi so people can pick out a tamagotchi to their name(but its just a suggeston)

1. A LIGHT TO ILLUMINATE THE SCREEN WOULD BE HANDY :blink: 2. POINTS FOR GOOD CARE, CORRECT FEEDING, SWIFT TOILET CARE ETC WOULD BE HELPFUL(ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE BABIES) :)

3.I THINK A CLEAR CASING WOULD LOOK QUITE FUNKY :lol:

4. MORE GAMES WITH POINTS IN TAMATOWN :)

They should totally have a Tamagitchi skin with........hmmmmm....whaat should they have?They just need to make a big one called the PARTY TAMA and you can connect up to 10 tamagotchis and then they all have a party together! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! -_-

A back light on the tamagotchi screen, similar to the gameboy sp. I personally like the translucent colors, and solid colors. I dislike alot of the designs like the flowers, the graffiti, etc.

I would have to say my perfect Tamaskin would have a modern look, maybe a pixelized mesh of greys blacks and whites.

Its been so long since I voted I forgot what I voted for. Anyway I would like to see some of the Entama themes come onto the new V4s. It seems like they have some of the best shell art I've seen. I would also like to see beach and transulent shells. I'm really a fan of transulent shells! :D

hey pockygirl,

I'm a new member and started yesterday. Can u tell me if u could get twins or not !!!!!!!

Animals and animal prints! Those would neat, because they could make lots of types of them, and tamagotchis are kind of like animals.
I agree, I'd like the idea of having a tamagotchi shell with pawprints! :p

I really liked the v2 more than the v3. I think it would be cool if they just brought back the origanal egg shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back