What did I do wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jediliz

Reaction score
I got my second Tama to her 3rd year. I was going to play a game, the catch music notes game. I had just over 2000 points, like 2200. All of a sudden, my tama laid on its side and the skull came up. I tried to get medicine to it, but the buttons wouldn't work. It died. :huh: It did turn into a tama with wings, and then I thought, try to reset and see if I can prevent the death.......nope, it didn't work. I had to reset (cause the download only resulted in the angelwinged tama).

I probably should have fed it more, but when I feed it too much, it got sick.

So, would feeding it a lot help? But not letting it get sick would be good, too.

Man, I've only had this thing for a 6 days and I'm on my third tama!

You should have reset it when it was lying on the ground. The same thing happened to mine but I reset it in time.

I got my second Tama to her 3rd year. I was going to play a game, the catch music notes game. I had just over 2000 points, like 2200. All of a sudden, my tama laid on its side and the skull came up. I tried to get medicine to it, but the buttons wouldn't work. It died. :huh: It did turn into a tama with wings, and then I thought, try to reset and see if I can prevent the death.......nope, it didn't work. I had to reset (cause the download only resulted in the angelwinged tama).

So, would feeding it a lot help? But not letting it get sick would be good, too.

I agree with chlemma. But you should make sure ALL the happy and hungrey hearts are full, even if it does mean making it sick.

well, I'm learning I guess. My 3rd one has 3 hungry hearts filled in and 4 happy. I also bookmarked a site that has some tips about discipline so that'll help, too.

I got my second Tama to her 3rd year. I was going to play a game, the catch music notes game. I had just over 2000 points, like 2200. All of a sudden, my tama laid on its side and the skull came up. I tried to get medicine to it, but the buttons wouldn't work. It died. :hitodetchi: It did turn into a tama with wings, and then I thought, try to reset and see if I can prevent the death.......nope, it didn't work. I had to reset (cause the download only resulted in the angelwinged tama).

the same thing happend to my 1st tamagotchi! only it wuz her 2nd year. :mametchi:

Had your tama been sick a lot? Becuase i think that if they are sick a lot after a time they will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back