what did i do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i turned off the sound in class and then paused it, but then i dropped it on the floor. when i picked it up, i started fidgeting with the keys to see if it was okay, but there was no tamagotchi! the version number came up, and then the standby screen! when i connected it with another tamogotchi, there was an egg in the friends list! :huh:
I've heard you can do that if you reset your tama and press a series of buttons, but I really don't feel like resetting any of my tamas, especially the one that is on the 34th generation.

B) B) B)

Try resetting it, replacing the batteries, or exchanging it (you need the receipt to do this though). I know, I just summarized what the others said, but try all of them. It sounds like it was a pretty high drop, though! Did you drop it on tile, or what?

And I agree, it's probably in the ROM test. And, if you have nothing left to try...press random buttons until something happens! :)

Sounds like that's exactly what happened. Don't know for sure, though, I've never tried it.
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
That's not possible. To get into the Read Only Memory test, You need to Press the reset button while holding all the buttons down, this will bring you to a dark screen, Press C,B,A and A again. Thats how you get to the ROM test. :) :ph34r: :ph34r:

You may have connected with something else and you did the thing called ROM TEST. lots of people connected with an egg that way. Did it say rom test?if it didn't its screwed

Woah! I opened it up and it turns out one of the sides in the machine thing inside (where you open it up to see debug) split in half! i'll just return it ... they don't have to know it's smashed! :D :furawatchi:

Wel your tama has been reset it is called ROM testing. they put that in there to test before they put it in the market to make sure the connecting works.

i mean, the whole square thing split!

l________

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

like that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status