what different things are on V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cstei15

Reaction score
hi i would like to know what different games, shop items and other stuff is different in V3's

also can some one please tell me if its possible to get twins on any tamagotchi and how?

:D :D :D :huh: :D :eek:

is there any photos of twin tamas on this site? where are they?

:D :eek: :p :eek: B)

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

thanks...

The things diffrent are sprint, get,flag and new shop codes

I only can remember 1 love posion:BCBC CABA

and there are no such things as twins

hope it helps :D Young Robot :p

There are actially 4 new games, theres Get (music), Flag, Sprint and Memory.

Get (music) - You play this game by have a bucket and the bottom of the screen. And from the top of the screen musical notes are falling. Your trying to catch those with the bucket, but your also trying to avoid the poo coming down at the same time also. There are 2 different kinds of musical notes you can catch. The musical note with one stem will give you 1 point and the musical note that has 2 stems give you 2 points. Your goal is to get to 100.

Flag - You play this game by clicking the buttons as the flags show. When you hear GO a flag will appear maybe one, maybe two. Whatever side the flag is on you press that button as soon as you can. Sometimes there are flags on both sides so you have to press both buttons at the same time. Your goal is to get to round 8 or up i think..

Sprint - You play this game by out running the other tamagotchis. All you have to do in this game is press a button on your tamagotchi as fast as you can. The faster you press it, the faster your tamagotchi runs. Your goal is to beat the other 2 or 3 (i cant remember, it might even be only one other) contestants your running against.

Memory - You play this game by memorizing what ways the game tells you to move your tama. All this is is memorization. You have to remember what way you move your tamagotchi according to what way they told you do go. ( I haven't played this game in so long, so i hope that is right)

But there are more things that the V3 has that V2 and V1's dont. Have u heard of tamatown? Im sure you have, the tamgotchi V3 is connected to tamatown, so you go on tamatown and you get codes, souviners and it adds a lot of fun to the V3. Just type in tamatown.com and look around, im sure you'll find it pretty cool. Hope that helps.. and this is also in the wrong section so im going to move it for you! :huh:

*Moved by RR*

Last edited by a moderator:
And of course there are the souveniers and "connection" to TamaTown. All it is is entering codes back and forth. Really cool designs and different ways to connect with other Tamas. There's also new items and (treats?) and more characters, which, personally I don't like many of them. And lots more. I was a little disappointed with v3 but it's still pretty cool. :huh:

:huh: Yes. Their is such thing as twins. I saw a picture of it somewhere on tamatalk but I forget where. I have twins. To get twins, you press all three buttons and reset. A 'Rom Test' thing will come up. Do the rom test. You will have twins. Don't blame me if it doesn't work. I just heard it. It's not the way i did it. I did it as a code. All though i forget what the code is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back