What do hearts mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrystal

Reaction score
Ok so what does ot mean when a tamagotchi gives another a heart? because mine are kids but they have already given each other 24 hearts - i counted - but yet they're just staying at 4 smileys on their friends list

Ok so what does ot mean when a tamagotchi gives another a heart? because mine are kids but they have already given each other 24 hearts - i counted - but yet they're just staying at 4 smileys on their friends list
children can only reach four smiley faces.

when they are adults they should automatically have 4 hearts

and the heart in particular doesnt rly mean anything.

the difference between a good present and a bad present does

if you are trying to build from two adults, that is probably the only time u see the 'best friends combonation' (2 hearts 2 smilies)

children can only reach four smiley faces.when they are adults they should automatically have 4 hearts

and the heart in particular doesnt rly mean anything.

the difference between a good present and a bad present does

if you are trying to build from two adults, that is probably the only time u see the 'best friends combonation' (2 hearts 2 smilies)
oh well that's not too good cause my gotchies are evil. really i think i saw one do an evil laugh 0_o

If they stay at the bottom of the screen laughing after they give a bad present you are supposed to give them a timeout. You get training points for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back