What do I do after my tamagotchi is past the baby stage? (gen 1)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I have been doing regular stuff for my Tamagotchi (I'm on Gen 1 original, by the way), and it evolved past the baby stage. I have noticed it doesn't have as much maintenance as the baby stage, making taking care of my Tamagotchi less fun.

I don't want this thing to get boring; it's super cool, but this less maintenance thing doesn't help that factor. Is there a way to make it more interactive and more times I can pull it out and just enjoy doing things for my Tamagotchi?

Thanks,
- daredddTamagotchi

if your up for it you can reset it or a better option take bad care of it at times so it evolves into a tarakotchi and it will need lots of care but as soon as it hits its first crossroad it becomes fun again I was so happy when mine evolved to the teen stage they make you wonder what you will get next

I will leave two growth charts for you just in case:

1701774126757.png1701774175074.png

Thanks, this will help me a ton!

Last question, how long do Tamagotchi's live for? (if I were to take really good care of mine, or at least average care) I heard somewhere that they usually live for a good 25 days before they go back to their own planet, but I am not sure anymore from looking at the growth charts.

the growth chart is for a gen 1 Tamagothchi what Tamamgotchi do you have for a gen 1 baby stage is 65 minuets child stage normally 1-3 days but one of mine did stay a child for 4 days same for teens and adult stage before they leave or die can be from 20-3 days Mametchi lives for 20 days and Tarakotchi lives for 3 but if you take good care of them there adult stage could be longer some gen 1 Tamagotchis can even live for 60 days (from baby till they die) just tell me what Tama you have and I'll send its growth charts

Edit: sorry I just read your first post and saw you have a gen 1

Last edited:
Sorry about the very late reply. I haven't got to adult stage yet, but I have a Tamatchi. I saw that if I have that it means I have gave him good care, so my tama should live regularly long.

Thanks for all the support and help :D

Latest posts

Back