What do I do with a plane ticket?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superevilangel

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got a plane ticket for 4400 pts!!! I dont know what to do and I dont want to risk losing it!!! Can someone please help me A.S.A.P.???

All due respect, Angel :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :D :D

Yes. Go to www.tamatown.com and then click on the travel section. Click on the brochure you want, and then click 'i want to go here.'

PM me if you need more help,

Love

xxx

To use it your tamagotchi has to be an adult. Next you will need a passport which you can get first thing from www.tamatown.com. Use the plane ticket when your tamagotchi is an adult and he will take a ride on the plane to wherever the plane ticket is destined to go. Next, you will get a code for PC. Once you get it, go back to tamatown and go to "Travel". There, hover your mouse over that computer like thing, and click on it. Put your code in the box. It will give you another code that you need to use on your tamagotchi. Put it in in the "Password" section (Press 'A' four times, then look underneath "Shop". Type your code in that you got from tama town. Now you should have a souvenir. You can view it in your "Souvenir" section on your tamagotchi. (NOTE: The souvenir won't be the first one on the list, you might have to go to number 16 or something to see it. You cannot use souvenirs.)

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back