What do I do with the V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
It's just...too advanced. I like the older, simpler tamas. All I do with the V5 is feed it and clean its poop. What else do I do with it?

Well that's how it is with the other versions. The point of the V5 is familys, which meens they will do a lot of animations by them selves.

It's just...too advanced. I like the older, simpler tamas. All I do with the V5 is feed it and clean its poop. What else do I do with it?
Play the built-in games. On first generation you can play the first two games (TV Surfing and Tea Time.) Once you get to second generation (and higher) you can play all four of the games.

Visit TamaExpo online. Go to https://famitama.com/pc/index_en.html and follow the instructions. Whenever asked for a login number, activate the connect (heart) icon in the upper right corner of your V5's screen, then select PC from the menu. There are games to play and shops to visit on TamaExpo. You can win gotchi points, or spend them. Items you purchase will appear in your V5's Meal / Snack menu or Item / Souvenir / Rare menu, depending on the type of item.

Acualy, the newer ones are better and more fun on a vote chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back