What do I do...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
Ok well I really like this boy and i'm pretty sure he likes me. We're both shy. So if he wanted to ask me out he would be too shy, and if i asked him out I would be too shy. I would probably make a fool out of myself too! So what should I do? Wait and see if he asks me out or should I ask him out before it's too late? :p

Ok well I really like this boy and i'm pretty sure he likes me. We're both shy. So if he wanted to ask me out he would be too shy, and if i asked him out I would be too shy. I would probably make a fool out of myself too! So what should I do? Wait and see if he asks me out or should I ask him out before it's too late? :huh:
Don't be afraid of the word NO. Just ask him, is there sham in that. All he can say No. If you wait for him you might miss out on some really nice guys. So in a nutshell just ask nhim.

HTH

TT101

Don't be afraid of the word NO. Just ask him, is there sham in that. All he can say No. If you wait for him you might miss out on some really nice guys. So in a nutshell just ask nhim.HTH

TT101
Yea I know but what if he can't even have a girlfriend? :huh: I know his mom is VERY strict...so I don't know. Thanks for helping! ^_^

Ok well I really like this boy and i'm pretty sure he likes me. We're both shy. So if he wanted to ask me out he would be too shy, and if i asked him out I would be too shy. I would probably make a fool out of myself too! So what should I do? Wait and see if he asks me out or should I ask him out before it's too late? :huh:
Just be straightforward, and when you can talk to him, just say "Lately, I've been having feelings for you, and I was wondering if you had any feelings toward me."

Hope he says yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back