What do i do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey007

Reaction score
Yay first post! Anyways my tama took a crap and i was just about to push the toilet button when it went to bed lol. So my tama is sleeping with a pile of crap beside it... Will it be sick in the morning or what lol? well if this has happened to any of you before then help is appreciated :lol:

First please rerain from saying the c word. say poop. Second to wake him hit the button in the back and then you should see the egg. Hit the middle button and choos download. He or dhe should be a wake. :lol:

sorry about saying the c word... anyways when you download the tama back dosent that make it start from when it last grew up? like mins a Ufotchi right now so wouldnt it go back a stage if i re download it? or should i just let it sleep?

O M G... dont do that.. just change the time!!! Instructions below!!

1.) Press B

2.) Press and Hold A + C

3.) Change the time to a time that ur Tama will be awake!!

Example: 3:00 p.m.

4.) Clean up the poop

5.) Repeat step 1 and 2

6.) Change the time bak to the usual time!!

Simple

Hope I Helped :lol:

It's shouldn't hurt your tama to sleep with the poo beside it, mine did a couple of times before I learned how to change the time lol

Just clean it as soon as your tama wakes up and it should be ok :lol: :D :unsure:

The Character sleeping near the poop can effect the the character it grows into because it is counted as bad care.

If you do reset and down-load it should take you back to a main event i.e the poop and you can clean it away so it has a good night's sleep.

Otherwise I wouldnt change the time because your changeing it's Age.

So basically it's up to you for your choices

1.Leave it

2.Reset Down-load

3.Change the time for hours it's awake

Thanks for your help people. I just changed the time and then cleaned the poop and then changed it back. I just thought it was funny initially because he pooped about 2 seconds before he went to bed so i couldnt clean it up at first. :huh: And Alison you just said the c word lol. Whats the point of telling someone not to say something and then go and say it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back