What do I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyAJ

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I was in the chatroom and the user *removed* was spamming and cursing and threatening at me in the chat room. So, I told her to stop. Then she said she would sock me. Then she told a bunch of other people that i was being mean and reported me for false reasons. (How could they be true? I didn't do anything!) And now I am really worried please help

*Edited: Public shaming is not acceptable here*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh! I was in the chatroom and the user *removed* was spamming and cursing and threatening at me in the chat room. So, I told her to stop. Then she said she would sock me. Then she told a bunch of other people that i was being mean and reported me for false reasons. (How could they be true? I didn't do anything!) And now I am really worried please help
Ooh. Report her! That should not be talerated! Demand a apoligy. Wait a minute...why did they do that to you?

-huh

*Edited: Removal of quoted name*

How was she threating you?

*Edited: Removal of quoted name*

you should report her i mean lying is enough but lying and spreading rumors is bad

You should definetly tell the Admin. all you have to do is PM him and tell him that a girl was cussing and lieing and stuff. he will defenetly listen to you. he will probably band him/girl from this site. mark my words..................hope this helped!!!

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

hmm what was with the mark my words thing?? lol

Well I tried to tell her to stop. Now she keeps pming me bad words and and threats. It really is bothering me. But, she reported to the administration that I was doing it to her. I think I have proof though, becuase a couple of other users saw me in the chatroom. I'm still worried though. She won't stop sending me those bad messages!

Last night I was talking in a chat room with her and she started swearing then she said " Sorry that was my brother" should we believe her?

No. I can forward you the mean messages that she pmed to me if you want the truth.

OK, here's what you do, let Admin kno because if you are lucky you might be able to get her banned from tamatalk, but *removed* only comes on in the weekends for tamachat because she has never posted in the forums. I have banned her from the tamachat also, and if she keeps PMing you bad things that is why we have PM Blockers, so just block her from PMing you. -RR <_<

*Edited: Removal of name*

Note to all TamaTalkers

Please do not make posts about other members! If you are having problems with another person bullying, teasing, swearing, spamming or otherwise, your first point of reference is a TamaGuide or Admin. I understand the distress associated with this thread however, mentioning names is considered a form public shaming and is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Public shaming only serves usually to furhter aggravate an already difficult situation and unnecessarily involves other members. Everyone makes mistakes and there is no reason to making this a source of humiliation especially when reform is desired.

Again, if you are having problems with another member, PLEASE CONTACT A GUIDE OR ADMIN! Unlike other members, we will be able to resolve the issues as quickly and discreetly as possible.

Regards

Bell Sprout

For those of you who are concerned, this issue has already been dealt with in the appropriate manner now...

*Topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back