What do other people think of Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone knows that I'm a 23 year old woman playing with tamagotchis. I'm really fine with it and if some people are not happy with that.... I just don't care at all xD

My parents laugh at me, and some other people do. But I don't blame them.

Good for you ^_^ as long as you like Tamagotchi's, yes, it can be irritating when some people act negatively towards them, but your entitled to your opinion, and they are to theirs, so there's nothing wrong with anyone liking tama's. :)

Not one person gives me any trouble, they know better. but a lot of people like 'em and think "is that a Tamagotchi!? I used to have one of those." that's usually the reaction I get. but once I tell them how much they are they just kinda look at me and I'm like yes i did just say $100. cause where I get mine that's how much they are. XD These are the colored ones BTW

The only "strange looks" I ever get are at work, but most of my co-workers know me well enough not to be surprised when I whip out a toy on break :D I'm known for it... One of my co-workers is a Japanese lady, and she asks once in a while how my Tamagotchi are doing. Sometimes she translates things for me on my iDL or P's.

I haven't ran one in over a month, but when I did, no one knew about it. I was all ninja about it

:ph34r:

My uncle seems to think I buy them to kill them off and torture them. I think he may be mistaking Tamagotchis for things like Black and White, Creatures or the Sims. I buy Tamas as pets but I used to see virtual pet type things that only existed on a computer screen as nothing but video games and anything I did to them was fair game. For me for an electronic pet to be a true pet it has to exist in the real world. You can hold a Tamagotchi in your hand and take it places. A Norn from Creatures only exists on a computer screen and isn't real to me. That's why I'm not crazy about the new Tamagotchi App that's coming out. I don't see it as a true pet. Just a video game no different from the old Tamagotchi Game Boy game. Even if I had a smart phone or tablet I probably wouldn't bother with it for that reason.

It's hard luck for those who have tamas and anyone else knows it... hard...

I face this everyday from my parents and friends who just think the tamas are for babies, they are stupid monsters or just that they are inappropriete!! I disagree but none hears "me" of course... :angry: snif... -_- -_- -_- But I won't give up my tamas for them!! NO I won't!!!! I love them no matter what people says!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back