what do u do to express ur self

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
when you are stressed and you have problems in life and stuf, what do u do to express your self? i draw what im feeling and it helps me feel better, somtimes i write a poem about my problem and in the end of the poem i have the solution to it, and somtimes i play the gutar if i jst want to LOOSE myself. what do U do?

I sit and think/talk to myself. But I talk, like, I'm talking to someone else, you know? It really helps me clear my thoughs and sort out any problems I'm having.

Swimming also helps. It's a very relaxing sport (even if you are swimming fast and doing drills), and it's kind of like you are alone. There are other people swimming with you, but you can't hear them. I use my swim practice as time to think about stuff that happened at school that day. Especially during our twenty minute-straight swims.

I can sit and think for hours and hours without getting bored. :rolleyes:

I draw, most definitely. When I draw it's an extreme time for me and I won't stop drawing until I'm done and it just takes up my mind.

I like listenin to music too. and ranting with my friends is fun.

I listen to music, write poetry [not exactly of how I feel.. Usually something dark if I'm stressed], rarely draw, and play piano.

When I express myself I normally get really calm and think, I sometimes draw and write, most of the time I just think about all the good things that have happened and things like that. It helps me a lot to know that every cloud has a silver lining.

~Peace :D

i stare out of the window and think.

and if possible, i love to go.

i mean, i'll just walk as far as i feel needed, and then just turn around.

sometimes i'll get out a peice of paper.

i won't draw or write, i'll just get more flustered.

maybe a few doodles,

but i usually end up tearing it up.

i can only draw or write well when i'm relaxed.

sometime''s i'll play guitar or piano if i can.

If it's bad, I kind of kick the wall. If not, then I usually take it out by drawing or going on the computer. Sometimes I listen to music and/or sing.

I write anything. Stories, poems, songs.

Other times I just sit in my room and listen to the radio.

Or I go on the internet :)

I sing, and work on skins. I spend very much time on the computer. Just how I express myself...

I cause havok throughout my town, and become very angsty.

Sometimes, the angst comes naturally. Like today.

But, I listen to music, blaring it, etc, and draw.

Sometimes I get a bit... destructive, have a bit of fun, by imploding things, etc.

Just today, I put a green marker in the microwave.

It... wasn't as beautiful as I thought it would be.

I am nasty when I am stressed...

But that is to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back