What Do We Like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry_Sky

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hiya! I am going to tell you all of my favourite things. There is nothing I love more in the world than chocolate. Most people will agree! I also really like puppies, I like dogs more that I like cats. [/SIZE]

Chocolate and dogs, my favourite things.

WHAT ARE YOURS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you like chocolate? Sweets? Crisps? Monkeys? Donkeys? Whatever you like, we'd like to know!

Come on, tell us your favourite things!

i'm kinda all of the above XD like for food. for TV, my top 3 fav shows are Inuyasha, Heroes, and....uh...i havent really thot of a third XD. for movies, idk, i just saw scary movie 3 and loved it XD i like inuyasha the movie 2: the castle beyond the looking glass, uh, i want to see alvin and the chipmunks, and inuyasha movie 1 and 3, uh, for colors, red, black, maybe a little blue, uh,for hobbies, uh, watch tv, play videogames, you know being a couch potato XD, oh and in case you're wondering since, i've benn sayin a lot about it, inuyasha is an awesome anime that is so kewl, and i have seen every episode and am a huge fan,

(my avvie has one of the characters :angry: ) anyway thats pretty much me :(

I like Priest and Ghost Hunt and Death Note.

For television shows I like Poirot and Murder She Wrote.

And uhh, sandwiches and juice.

My favourite film is Transformers :]

I love chips and french fries. But my second fave is chocolate. I hate hollow chocolate though like those easter bunnies. ^_^

GYAHHH!

D: What ever happened to healthy foods?

Er, anyways...

TV

Fruits Basket, Torchwood, and Doctor Who

Books

Fruits Basket, and anything that isn't like, Captain Underpants. o.0 I perfer fantasy and sci-fi at adult or young adult reading level.

Characters

YUKI, OF COURSE!

8D

Food

Homemade pita and hummus (grah, I always get the two spellings of this confused), and tandoori chicken. :3

Games

Phoenix Right: Ace Attorney

Cooking Mama [wii]

Wii Sports

Pokemon

Clothes

Jeans, smart aleck or funny t-shirts, Doc Martens, and Converse.

I love chips and french fries. But my second fave is chocolate. I hate hollow chocolate though like those easter bunnies. :p
I KNOW! i love choclate like well, twix, hershey, and others but the rabbits taste so blech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back