What do you collect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
So what do you collect? I collect Barbie dolls and Monkeys!! The Barbies may sound a little odd but it is fun to collect them and put them on little stands. I LOVE Monkeys!! That is why I collect them!! So what do you collect??

SM

I collect tamagotchis! i got 3 so far

I also collect beanie babies cuz they are so cute and if they are old enough and still have tags they can be very valuuable! My oldest is 11 years old!

I collect tamagotchis! i got 3 so far
I also collect beanie babies cuz they are so cute and if they are old enough and still have tags they can be very valuuable! My oldest is 11 years old!
I collect Beanie Babies too! You just reminded me. I have alot of them my favorite one is my monkey Charlie!

SM

I collect TY as well :3 I have about 70 I think.. They all hang on my door.

I also collect pens, though to use.. I collect art of my charas too.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do I collect? Well, I used to collect earasers and chapstick [yes, chapstick] but I kind of lost them... somewhere... in my house... o.o'

So what do you collect?  I collect Barbie dolls and Monkeys!! The Barbies may sound a little odd but it is fun to collect them and put them on little stands.  I LOVE Monkeys!! That is why I collect them!!  So what do you collect?? 

SM
Nice, I also collect barbies. I collect Holiday Barbies. Believe it or not, I still have all my old barbie dolls (that I played with) and all the furniture and 3 houses that I STILL sometimes play with. Of course I make them do more adult things. I even have a super old 1964 Skipper Doll that my mom has had since before me or my brother (he's 26) was born. She even has some of her old barbie dolls which look hella weird compared to the newer dolls.

I also collect beanie babies. I haven't gotten a new one in years but I have a whole big box full of beanie babies. I even have the little babies (smaller versions of the big ones).

I also collect virutal pets. That includes Tamagotchis. I have right now 10 virtual pets. Not much. 8 of them are my Tamagotchis. 2 V1's, 1 V2, 2 V3's, 2 V4's, and 1 P1. I just bought a Tamagotchi Angel and when the V4.5's are on toysrus.com, I will buy 2 of them. Plus I want a P2. My other 2 virtual pets are my creepy Littlest Pet Shop DP and my adorable Nano Kitty. I want a Nano Puppy, Nano Baby, Nano Pony, Nano Turtle, Nano Bunny, Nano Double, Nano Puppy Family, Mutsu Water Looper, at least 2 cute Aquapets, and that's it.

That's what I collect right now.

-C.M.

P.S. Oh and I also want a few Giga Pets. Those are cuuute!

Nice, I also collect barbies. I collect Holiday Barbies. Believe it or not, I still have all my old barbie dolls (that I played with) and all the furniture and 3 houses that I STILL sometimes play with. Of course I make them do more adult things. I even have a super old 1964 Skipper Doll that my mom has had since before me or my brother (he's 26) was born. She even has some of her old barbie dolls which look hella weird compared to the newer dolls. 

I also collect beanie babies. I haven't gotten a new one in years but I have a whole big box full of beanie babies. I even have the little babies (smaller versions of the big ones).

I also collect virutal pets. That includes Tamagotchis. I have right now 10 virtual pets. Not much. 8 of them are my Tamagotchis. 2 V1's, 1 V2, 2 V3's, 2 V4's, and 1 P1. I just bought a Tamagotchi Angel and when the V4.5's are on toysrus.com, I will buy 2 of them. Plus I want a P2. My other 2 virtual pets are my creepy Littlest Pet Shop DP and my adorable Nano Kitty. I want a Nano Puppy, Nano Baby, Nano Pony, Nano Turtle, Nano Bunny, Nano Double, Nano Puppy Family, Mutsu Water Looper, at least 2 cute Aquapets, and that's it.

That's what I collect right now.

-C.M.

P.S. Oh and I also want a few Giga Pets. Those are cuuute!
I have a Nano baby I could sell it to you if you would like... PM me for more information.

SM

I collect

~Tamagotchis-

15 in my collection right now

and

~Snapple Caps

129 right now

I collect
~Tamagotchis-

15 in my collection right now

and

~Snapple Caps

129 right now
That reminded me I have to start collecting Snapple caps.

Right now I collect Beanie Babies and state quarters. :)

-Matchy

I wouldn't say I'm officially collecting anything, but there are some things I do have a lot of, and depending on the item, might want more of. OK..

-Tamagotchis-

Atleast 7, 8 if you count my Mini! And I do want the coming versions. :)

I do have a lot of Nintendo DS games. I probably will get even more, (right now we have about 10-15) but it depends on how much money I have and if I like the game or not. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back