What do YOU do all day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebobiac

June 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Summer's here for alot of us, including me, but I've been finding myself doing a whooooooooole lot of nothing all day. I check the roleplays on TT, go on IM, check my email, catch up on whatever anime I'm watching that particular day, write a little, then after that it's like my mind shuts off entirely cause there's nothing to do and I just spend the whole day trying to remember what the heck I USUALLY do for fun.

So like, what do all you people do to occupy your time? Anything interesting or unusual?

*dies from being boring*

It depends O:

I Usually Sit here, Go Shopping, Or Hang with friends.

If It's a nice day, I go outside to swim and tan :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm online most of the day.

Usually on Gaia nowadays, and other websites like TamaTalk and Myspace.

When I'm bored I go on Youtube and watch Super Junior vids.

Well, with my swimming starting much later this year, it takes up more time so I'm not as bored.

I have swim practice at 9:30, leave for it at 9:10 and wake up around 8:00. That lasts until 11:15.

On a lot of days I have work from 11:15 to 12:30 (teaching little kids how to swim). Rarely, I will also have another shift from 12:30 to 1:30. If I don't have it that day, I usually get lunch at the pool along with a smoothie, talk to my friends for a while, and leave around 12:30. Then I go home and I'm free for a while. On most days I have work again at 4:00 to 4:45. Then I hang around at the pool and either play with little kids or do some of my summer reading. I have practice again from 5:45 to 7:00. In my free time I go on the computer, watch television, or read.

My busiest days are Thursdays. I have swimming from 9:30 to 11:15, work from 11:15 to 1:30, have to be back at the pool by 4:00 to work until 4:45, have practice from 5:45 to 7:00, then I have math tutoring from 8:00 to 9:00.

I usually watch a few episodes of Ranma 1/2 and read manga online during the day. In the evening I like to sit outside on this big swing that we have, and sometimes I end up meditating for a while. But yeah, in general...I'm really bored! :p ;

~ CB

Last edited by a moderator:
It kind of depends. xD

I have those days where I either spend the whole day with my friends, OR I have those days where I stay home. I'll usually go online, watch movies, go take pictures, whatever.

It makes me feel like such a loser because I know people that are with their friends everyday!

I'm trying to stay home more for the next couple of days, because I'm going away in 5 days to visit my family, and we're going to be going a lot of places, so I'm trying to find my chill time before then.

Summer - Wake up, eat. And the rest of the day is just TT for hours, piano, violin, math, TV.

i sit in front of the computer, play video games, watch anime, draw. blah. D:

I go on the computer, go for walks in trails, text/call friends, chat to my friends over the computer, listen to music, play with my cats and watch TV.

If I'm spending my day with friends, we'll go shopping or to the park, or hang out at one of our houses. Or we'll go to the movies. Something cool like that. Those days are fuuun. 8D

If I'm spending my day alone, I'll get up supersuper late, get online, email people, and listen to music. I make my own entertainment somehow.

Depends on who's where :)

If my friends are wanting to go out, we'll walk to the shops and sit around and be idiots in the park.

If Pop's close by, I'll call him and we'll go out somewhere.

And if Kyle wants to, we'll go out somewhere xD

But if I don't wanna go out, I sit on TT and YouTube all day and listen to music and stuff hehe :) & try to find new bands on MySpace, woo!

Weeeell, usually my day mainly consists of being supercalifragilistically bored, and sitting on the computer. MSN, TT, Twitter, YouTube, etc. That takes up a lotttt of my life.

Then sometimes, we'll go on a drive somewhere with mum's boyfriend, mum, and me. I love those days. Sometimes I just need to get out of the busy suburbs and go out to the country for a while. It's quite relaxing.

Occasionally I'll have friends over, or I'll go to a friend's house. That's becoming very rare now, but I still love spending the day with friends. It's super funnnn :)

Sometimes I'll have such a boring day that nothing happens whatsoever, but sometimes I'll have a blast, and a day that I'll actually remember for the rest of my life.

/ / I'm a raver, can't you see

Do you wanna rave all night with me?

I wanna dance until the sun goes down

Dance until the world goes round and round~

[SIZE=17pt]Left to teh City, then when to Diva, Myer and JayJays. Ate at Tomodachi (sushi bar), went home, went to Canterbury, then To Hurstville, went to Diva again, had a Ice mocha, brought some beads, to make new kandi, went home. And here I am! :3[/SIZE]

/ / Do you wanna dance forever?

Do you wanna dance with me?

Close your eyes and I will take you to eternity!

Dream away

Till we can reach the stars

World of Warcraft.

Almost ALL day.

NOT KIDDING. xD

I'll be sitting there 12 hours a day. Just killing stuff. Sometimes I'll bump into a friend...sometimes I'll be alone. I'll run through Deadmines, get killed in Stockades...yup, I'm boring you guys, right? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back