What do you do for your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small bed for it lol....But I try to keep it from my sister...she breaks everything even when she's already 10 yrs old! (I'm so mad that she broke my Rubik's cube yesterday) But at lunch time if it's not hungry I don't feed it.

I like the idea of feeding it certain foods during certain times of day. I don't do that, myself, but my tamas get a good variety of food. Beyond their daily care needs, I don't do much else. I have mine on a tama leash, too, if that counts.

I have a neclace thing that i hook my tamas onto so i dont lose them cuz i lose them all the time :angry:

I try to keep them all together on my bed so they don't get lost (my 2 sisters & I have 6 in all) I feed the V3 & V4 cereal/ breakfast foods in the morning, and we bring them to the table @ dinner time. I also keep 'em close just encase I oversleep and they need attention or get super hungry.

hi im new to this site!! ^^ i will just leave on my table acctually im a little lazy to even make one! haha........

I don't, no. Sometimes I'll find myself talking to a tamagotchi and I wonder if I'm slowly losing my mind...

Soemthing when I watch TV I'll have it with me and let it watch to..

That's about as far as my nutcase imagination with let me go x]

I've made a bed for my tamagotchis, I take them everywhere, even school,

I feed them accordingly, I keep them protected from scratches, and they sleep on my desk at night. Also, their hearts NEVER go lower that 2 hearts! If they want something, whether I'm asleep or not, they get what they need. I am a devoted tama parent, and my tamagotchis have only died twice. I have married all of my tamas that have lived. None of them have turned into oldies, but I've been thinking about letting one turn into an oldie and see how I like it.

The highest generation I've ever gotten to was 4th, and then I didn't take care of it, because I left it off pause while at school, and it died. Also, I let my tamagotchi see the screen of things like the tv and the computer.

Right now, my tama is watching me type all of this.

♥Edward's_Gurl♥

------------------------------

P.S. Call me obsessed; call me crazy; I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh... I use to keep my tamas in a little basket or a shoebox and call it their home but thats it. I don't do that anymore.

No.

I don't act as if they are real or anything,I feed it when hungry,put it to sleep when it's tired and play games when I feel like it or when it gains to much weight.

When I was little and I had my p2 I would keep it on a necklace because I had a tendency to lose small things. I don't really do anything super special anymore though. I mean, I have a certain place I keep them at night but that's more out of force of habit then something I consciously do 'for' them. I keep one with me wherever I go at all times, usually the youngest one since it requires the most attention.

I made little tama-beds that i put them in at night, and they sleep on my night table next to me. i don't do much else, tho, but i take them with me always :(

For my tamagotchi color, I want to buy a bunch of cell phone charms for it. I don't know if that counts, but I want it to look super kawaii.

I didn't make a special bed for mine or anything. I'm only using one right now, so the others which have no batteries are in my desk drawer.

Oh, when I was younger, it was kind of annoying when I had a tama that went to sleep late but I wanted to go to bed early. 'Cause I'd go to bed but the tama would be still awake and since I'd forget to turn the sound off, after an hour or so I'd wake up because it's beeping at me to turn off the light.

Also, I used to have a lanyard for carrying my tamagotchis sometimes. The lanyard actually had a tamagotchi design on it, it was so cute! :3 My mum uses it for her phone now though.

I don't really do anything special for it but I always make sure it's on the nightstand beside my bed before I go to sleep. I think I used to make beds for it when I was younger but I don't anymore.

I feel like a loser saying this but... I have mini draws which I put them to sleep in, I sleep when they sleep, they stay at my dinner table when I have dinner, breakfast and lunch...

They really do get the best looking after that I can make possible <3

Ohh! And I decorate them with charms and keyrings, etc.

Also, when I go to school I take ONE of them which was okay when I only had 2 active tamas but I got 2 new music stars (that makes THREE music stars) and now i have 4 active tamas and my v4 is feeling left out... I don't know which one I will take to school... Maybe I will start a roster so I know which one to take each day. :angry:

(I know, I'm crazy!)

Last edited by a moderator:
i kind of think of mine as a pet but i dont put it to bed and stuff like that the only thing i ever made for my tamagotchis is a carrying case :)

When I was about 9 I used to make a little bed out of a sock, and used cotton wool for the pillow. (Not anymore xD), but like a few other people have said, I feed it cereal in the morning and feed it foods simular to what I eat :]

I sort of look after it specially, making it go to bed when I do, I used to take it to school and normally keep it close to me. I have a bunch of tamagotchi charms that I put onto the keyring-- Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi. :D

Well at night when my tamagotchi is sleeping and I when I go to sleep to, I sometimes put the tamagotchi underneath my pillow, I put it next to me (that is with the lanyard) When I take off the lanyard I put it in my pajama pocket. (I got a pocket on my chest on my pajamas) But sometime it will fall out so I go to sleep with my tamagotchi on the lanyard around my neck. Or I use my Ichigotchi carrying pouch and treat it like a baby

i normally put my tama next to me wen i sleep and i go nowhere without it i babbysit tamagotchis too i get paid for it im takin care of 7 babbys.....UGGGHHHH!>_<

My tama sleep on the table by my bed, and I adjust their clocks so that they'll get up when I'm up (I sleep in). I even have a special pocket for my Color one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back