What do you do when waiting for a tama in the mail.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cieletchi, the time frame is a estimated time to expect. It won't alwas be on the first or second day... Sometimes misses the third... Remember it is not the fault of the deliverer/post man/woman... It takes time to ship items aross the world. It stinks sometimes to wait, but it always seems worth the wait for me...

Oh I know that, I just get a little mad when It comes late, I have Issues.

Once, I let my 2 dogs out for the mailman, Im eeeeviiiil!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I know that, I just get a little mad when It comes late, I have Issues.

Once, I let my 2 dogs out for the mailman, Im eeeeviiiil!
I wouldn't suggest letting your dogs out at the mailman, you can get in a lot of trouble along with putting your dogs at risk.

As for how I wait, I usually pace back and forth between front and back doors. Out by us the mail people are horrible, they don't always give the right mail to people. Last week I had someone from down the roads mail...and they had mine. Our numbers aren't even close. I also check the tracking info several times a day... then I get frustrated because it isn't even updated. Why have tracking when you don't update it till a half hour before the package is supposed to arrive?! Sigh, luckily I work from home so I don't have to worry about anything sitting outside in the weather for to long.

If I have the tracking number, I set USPS to email me updates, and then I still check the website every few hours.

I read old tama-logs of the version I'm getting.

I save any charts or downloads to my computer.

I pick out names I might name it if it's a boy or girl

Sometimes I feel like crying when it's taking too long to arrive

I think about how I'll feel when I finally open the package when I'm trying to go to sleep.

I stick a special thumb-tack in my wall of tamas for where it will hang at night.

Lol everything I'm pretty much doing as I wait for my English iD L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back