What do you do with your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you do with your tama while at school or work?

• Pause it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take it wilth you.

• Leve it and cross your fingers.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bring mine to movies, and actually miss some of it to go and check on my tamagotchi's. Wow I'm wierd. :) I bring them everywhere, though.

i take mine with me.

once one of my friends brought some sort of virtual pet to school that you couldnt turn the volume off on. it was an egg and when it hatched it played happy birthday and everybody in class stared at her wondering what it was. XD

:lol: me and my friend both take ours to school and we connect them during luch and clas changes ^_^

I turn the sound off and check on it durring class.In a hic town like mine, everyone would laugh at me.Exept some of my good friends.They like them too, and there going to get them soon.

I had today off, but tommarrow is a school day and im gonna bring it and use it in class uder my desk.Maybe lunch too.

I take mine with me every where i go, today I think my boss thought I was a bit odd cos I kept on looking in my desk draw to check to see if lil Bunny was ok. I didnt miss anything though which was good but yesterday at uni I didnt get much of a chance to keep an eye on her so her hearts went down a little but i looked when i could.

If you wanna know u actually can pause tama connexion :lol:

Go into the time, Then press A + C at the same time. The date will flash and therefor... your game will be paused! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If u wanna know, you can pause tama connexions. Go into the time, then press A + C @ THE SAME TIME. The date will flash and therefore.... PAUSED! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back