What do you do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

for Plus color and/or ID what do you do about the japanese?

• I ignore it and guess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ignore it and mostly memorized it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tamachi

Reaction score
What do you do? I dont have one but if i did then I would choose "think of it as the tamagotchis language and figure it out." becouse it is kind of like if they WHERE real you wouldnt understand them so you just have to figure things out. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could read it! :D

I’ve always wanted to learn Japanese, still do. I will do it one day... hopefully! xD

I just ignore it. If you’ve used an English Tamagotchi then its quite easy to get used to. For simple things like feeding and turning lights off and on, it’s pretty self explanatory. It gets a little confusing when the menus get complex (eg, door icon on TMGC+Color) but after experimenting you get to know what each thing means. And, TamaTalk has great guides on using the Japanese Tamagotchis so I often refer to them as well. :)

I don't have one at the moment, but I chose the last option. Once you've experimented the first time, it's pretty easy to figure out which option does what. You can also use other Tamas (since they have similar selection layouts) to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back