What do you feel is the best version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sum

Reaction score
What do you feel is the best version?

3, 4.0 or 4.5?

Thank you

[SIZE=8pt]I would say the v4.5, because you can get cool new characters, and new jobs! the v3 is cool, but you don't get any mail...[/SIZE]

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Oh boy. The question everyone has been asking! xD

Well actually I dont think you can compare the three. They are all three completely different versions (though yes, they are still made by Bandai) - we are talking different! ;) And this is also different times. The v3 was released a year and a half ago. V4, January and Verion 4.5 now. So you'll obviously say v4.5 right? Lol. It is the most updated and stuff ect. ect.. But I dunno Its hard to say.

I dont really compare them, and i havent gotten a v4.5 because they arent out in this part of the world- yet. So ya. xD I like them all!

-KG- :p

By far, the v1 is easiest to care for. Not too needy, the games aren't too long because you don't have to play them all the way through and there are only a handful of characters.

Versions 3 and higher have long games so you're gonna have to play through them. Once I wasn't bothered to work down my v4's weight, and when I finally thought I should work down its weight, it took half an hour! Think of what I could have been doing in that time!

dont make me choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv all versions for different reasons!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back