What do you get...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A sweet card, a rose, and a Hershey's Symphony bar! :mellow: It's sweet and simple.

Oh, I don't have a boyfriend, if you were wondering. :eek:

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a boyfriend, but I imagine if you have a boyfriend you should know what kind of thing he likes...

For example, my "boyfriends" (as in, my friends that are boys) for my birthday gave me a DS game, some Death Note figurines and 4 books ^_^ .

If your boyfriend likes that kind of stuff, you could buy something like that for him.

Home-made stuff never goes wrong either. I was given a wonderful PowerPoint. :D

Or if I likes stuff like Love-cards etc, something like that.

It really depends on what he's into.

If he likes music, get him a CD from a band he likes that you know of, or an iTunes gift card. Really, gift cards work for any situation and he could pick out what he wants and be satisfied with it. ;]

Otherwise, if you need something quick and simple, I suggest a card, some chocolate, and a hug.

It worked for me. ^_^

Something sweet like something that the others said. :p

When you talk, pay attention to the bands and things he talks about alot.

I know that I would be absolutely thrilled if I received some sort of Queen memorobilia for my birthday :p , I'd want to do the same thing for him.

Ehh.... I had a boyfriend but his birthday was in October and we were dating from Frebruary to March.

Burn him a CD of your favorite songs~his && yours.

You can throw a few romantic ones in too if you want.

Just don't get too mushy.

I don't have a boyfriend, but here's some ideas: if he likes sports buy him a piece of sporting equipment. Or just plan a special night just about you and him! Just like laughter is the best medicine, fun is the best present!

I don't have a boyfriend but I would suggest chocolate (not a little Mars bar or something - I mean the King Size Cadbury ones!) and a hug - but not a flower. Sure, girls might be into roses, but guys aren't really. So just leave him to get YOU something romantic like that.

Give him a kiss and a candy bar and get a shiny marker and write happy birthday on the bar- get like a big hershey bar.. So he'll get the candy bar that says happy birthday, and then you give him a kiss. It's nice....

[SIZE=13pt]Well...Give him Candy! money...:3...And lots of Love. [/SIZE]

Or Take him out somewhere special! :p I dunno. x3

OR If your really serious about him. Get him a promise ring. ;D

I'ma give my bf a promise ring for our anniversary. O_O

Now...When my boyfriend had his birthday, I made a very special video for him. :D

Showing him how close we've gotten, and how much I really loved him. x]

Surprisingly enough...He loved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back