What do you look for in a boyfriend or girlfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly some humour. I really like funny guys, although I wouldn't date at this age. :|

If I like somebody, I like them. I don't really "look" for anything.

Mainly because I'm going against everything I said I liked right now.

Usually they have to make me laugh.

&& they have to have a good eye color.

[ Because I like to look people in the eye when I talk to them, & if I like their eyes, I tend to talk to them more, so.... ]

smart and funny, and moderately good-looking... sounds kinda shallow but it's human nature :/

OH AND THEY MUST HAVE A NICE PHONE OF COURSE.

I don't especially look for anything. I'll usually know if I like someone after talking to them. But, they have to make me laugh, or else there's no way I'll like them. Also, a guy that's low maintenance. I don't like it when guys spike their hair and wear rhinestones and all. It's also good for a guy to be smart.

Sexiness. ;D

Lmao xD

But really, he should be really caring, he should have a nice personality, and he should be funny xD

AND VERY GOOD LOOKING. OH YUS. VERY.

And his eyes...they should be...perfect. And beautiful. Like really attractive.

And he should have his hair in a way I like it.

And he should preferably be taller than me.

And he should be good at...stuff...lol.

Like kindof talented, lol.

And he should be just very plainly epically EPIC:)

Nice, funny, and positive, but not too gay. And for some reason I always fall for a guy with curly hair.

Funny

Smart

Long-ish hair (like, almost to his neck :3 )

Comforting

Not tall-tall, just average height

Preferrably musical, cuz who doesn't love a musician? xD

I want him to be:

Nice

Caring

Appretciative [sp XD]

Artistic

Good Personality

AND SEXEH-who wouldn't love that?-

Brown hair

Brown eyes

I think I've already found him...Hopefully.

I don't especially look for anything. I'll usually know if I like someone after talking to them. But, they have to make me laugh, or else there's no way I'll like them. Also, a guy that's low maintenance. I don't like it when guys spike their hair and wear rhinestones and all. It's also good for a guy to be smart.
I agree.

I'd like to have a funny, intelligent guy who is understanding, and respects me. Not respect where he's a servant, respect where he cares about my feelings and whatnot and doesn't just throw me around.

I hate guys who spike their hair and tan themselves all day and who are like bodybuilders. Honestly, I also like guys who are low-maintenance. [not slops, you know what I mean.] I prefer mind over physical appearance.

The good looks are just bonus points, lmao.

Personally, though, I'm usually physically attracted to;

Dark eyes like an iron gray colour, or a moderate brown, but I also like bright blue eyes.

Sliiightly chubby. :3

Dark blonde or light brown hair.

Shaggy hair.

~Mew

^ Do I sense a Patrick reference? :)

Hmm.

Well, considering I have a guy, I guess I'll describe him?

Tallll! (Oh my goodness, if they're shorter than me, that's it. No. xD)

Uh, tall dark handome x3

And Im subconciously attracted to soccer players?

I don't know xD

^ Do I sense a Patrick reference? :)
Hmm.

Well, considering I have a guy, I guess I'll describe him?

Tallll! (Oh my goodness, if they're shorter than me, that's it. No. xD)

Uh, tall dark handome x3

And Im subconciously attracted to soccer players?

I don't know xD
I wasn't trying to make one, but reading back on it, I pretty much described him. XD

Him or Spencer Smith. xD

Music-based guys are a must. Whether they play/write music or just absolutely love it.

Artistic, too.

I also have this weird thing for glasses. I don't know why, but I think guys with glasses are cute. x: [/kicked, made another reference to him]

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
Music Taste. Music is the only thing I actually obsess over, and could talk about for hours. And I seem to have a thing for musicians? :p

Humor/Sillyness. I like relationships where you can be total idiots and not look at each other differently.

Body to an extent.. tall and skinny. I actually find skinny jeans and tight shirts a major turn-on. xD

Sweet, nice, doesn't pressure you into anything

I dont know why, but I like athletic guys : ) && smart guys, lol : P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back