What do you preffer to relieve stress?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
So here i am wondering what most do to get rid of stress.

hope it will help me get rid of stress by choosing the right selection.

what i do usually is take a shower or be with friends

So here i am wondering what most do to get rid of stress.

hope it will help me get rid of stress by choosing the right selection.

what i do usually is take a shower or be with friends
I have a shower and then I listen to my favorite calming pianist music.. Search yiruma may be in youtube, also I search for rainy sounds

I do all of those to try and calm down, but if put under a lot of stress I end up crying. That usually makes the negativity go away and when I finish I just don't care anymore. Also, going on the computer helps me relieve stress as well.

i try to listen to relaxing music, but they always turn out to be screamers that scare my birds. >.< plus i talk to my toys, kinda weird but its better than talking to a real person about stuff. because if i talk to a person about embarressing stuff, then my voice goes weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being with friends is my all time stress releaser!
biggrin.gif
wacko.gif
furawatchi.gif
ph34r.gif

Stress balls. They work wonders.

Sometimes I will end up breaking down into tears if I'm really really stressed out. Drinking some green tea and Tumblr'ing can also help. And deep and meaningfuls with my best friends never fail to cheer me up either. :)

My husband and I go out with a bunch of our friends to the clubs every weekend. Great stress reliever!!

Listening to music, singing, reading, taking a nap, snacking on something, hanging out with family and/or friends, breathing deeply/meditation, and surfing the web. Those are the big ones for me.

Chillin' with my pals, runnin', and eating are all ways to get rid of stress for me. Although by eating, I don't mean eating a mountain of food.

like if i am doing hard homework, break some pencils :D

I listen to music if the bad mood is mild. If it's really bad, I go outside and yell and scream as loud as I can. (I live in the country) Sometimes I also get something soft (like putty) and squish it in my hands.

Playing the bloodiest, goriest videogame often helps. Dead Rising's a great stress reliever. Unfortunately my XBox has been broken for over a year now.

Here is a list:]

Yoga

Laughter

Reduce caffeine intake

Drink green tea

Playing games

Eat a balanced diet

Listen to music

Plant a garden

Enjoy aromatherapy

Don't procrastinate There you go mike:]

Here is a list:]

Yoga

Laughter

Reduce caffeine intake

Drink green tea

Playing games

Eat a balanced diet

Listen to music

Plant a garden

Enjoy aromatherapy

Don't procrastinate There you go mike:]

Procrastinate.... something i do well...

Procrastination Makes perfect - Dom Fera, Creator of the "Lazer Collection"

I play with my Tamas or scream reallllllllyyyy loudly into a pillow. :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back