What do you preffer to relieve stress?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Music, candles, incense, just laying down absorbing the music/smells, & bubble baths

Sleep helps me temporarily relieve stress.

Also, I blog about it on my tumblr or talk to my friends about it.

When I'm stressed, I can't really talk to people about it.

So I channel all my emotions into writing. And situations, emotions or anything. When I write, I can just let it all out into a piece of writing. Works wonders for me.

Or I take a bath, with some candles and calm, soft music.

Or I draw whatever I'm feeling. It may not be the prettiest, but oh well. I can just screw them up later.

I'm liking all your ideas that you're posting. i tried alot of them. some help.

can you guys give me some ideas that a 14 yr old male is more likely to do? (no offense to any ideas that were posted).

Keep posting and so far you all are helping me. thnx.

To relieve stress... Comming on Tamatalk or watching some butt kicking/sci-fi related videos... Making fun of GhostHunters with my dad.

I surf the internet or talk to my friends about it. Sometimes though, when it gets bad, I just cry. And then I feel better afterward.

i try to listen to relaxing music, but they always turn out to be screamers that scare my birds. >.< plus i talk to my toys, kinda weird but its better than talking to a real person about stuff. because if i talk to a person about embarressing stuff, then my voice goes weird.
i pretend the my toys are the person that stressed me out in the fist place a beet them up (it might sound a bit violent but it works ) or lob,mangle,mush my jack the pumpkin king stess ball :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back