what do you think about the tamagotchi phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas831

Reaction score
hhmmmnnn!huyzz have you already heard about the tamaphone???its a combination of a tamagotchi and cellphone??

what do you think about the tamagotchi phone???

I haven't heard about the Tamagotchi cell phone. It sounds like a really cool idea though. Maybe I'll think about that when I get a phone. What countries does it come out in?

♥PrincessIchigotchiTamagotchi1777♥

I haven't heard about the Tamagotchi cell phone. It sounds like a really cool idea though. Maybe I'll think about that when I get a phone. What countries does it come out in? 

well it was already released on japan last november 23rd!...you can connect your tamagotchi with the tamagotchi cellphone!...and take note tamagotchi phone is just only $20!...and it was colored!..i think it has a camera??

hhHHhhhHHHMMmmmNNHH!!!does any one here in the tamatalk owned a tamagotchi cell phone?

well it was already released on japan last november 23rd!...you can connect your tamagotchi with the tamagotchi cellphone!...and take note tamagotchi phone is just only $20!...and it was colored!..i think it has a camera??
Well, when it comes to the U.S., I'll have to get one!!! YAY!!!

Is it like a REAL phone? and does it have the qualities of a tamagotchi? :wacko:

Is it like a REAL phone? and does it have the qualities of a tamagotchi? ;)
......yuphhzz....it is a comcination of a tamagotchi and a cellphone......

Its coming to the US in June!!!!!!!!!!Well,it said it was coming out in summer.So that should be june.IM MUST HAVE IT.I CRUSH YOU!!!!!!!!

T-Twenty bucks?! -looks at wallet-

I want it, too, but I'm too poor to get one... -tear-

And I don't think my parents will get me one, either...

BUt I think a Tamagotchi cellphone sounds cool. :ichigotchi:

Its coming to the US in June!!!!!!!!!!Well,it said it was coming out in summer.So that should be june.IM MUST HAVE IT.I CRUSH YOU!!!!!!!!
really??well if you have one don't hesistate to tell us what does is look like and what does it do...

but im pretty sure it was really wonderful...cozz according to the site that i've read it was a combination of a phone and tamagotchi....

Last edited by a moderator:
T-Twenty bucks?! -looks at wallet-I want it, too, but I'm too poor to get one... -tear-

And I don't think my parents will get me one, either...

BUt I think a Tamagotchi cellphone sounds cool. :ichigotchi:
ooh that was too bad...yahh...20 bucks..maybe when it comes to US it was more than $20-...]

i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back