what do you think of... HARRY POTTER 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venusmarie

Reaction score
hi its me again

i LUV harry potter.

i cry and laugh soooo much when i read the books.

but i also like the movies (even though they not as good as books) and they have amazing actors.

I THINK THE 5TH WAS THE BEST YET, BUT A LITTLE TOO RUSHED FO THE BOOK.

AND I CRIED SOOOO MUCH WHEN SIRIUS DIED. IT LOOKED SOOO UPSETING WHEN THEY SHOWED LUPIN RESTRAINING HARRY IN SLOW MOTION..

I loved the book, so I hope to see it soon. I like the books better. They are less rushed! ^^

I just got around to seeing it the other day.

It was good fun. I always enjoy seeing the books brought to life - but as always, lots of the book were just "skimmed" over or not very well explained :(

... (and as always Ron Weasley always has the best lines!)

Well, I DID like it, just I thought a lot of important things were missed. My dad, who has never read the books, gave me better details.. Since it's easier to really critique the move when you haven't read the book. He said that Luna's entrance was poor, and I agree, and I thought the fireworks thing was really poor too. The funniest part was that the other teachers were making her work to get rid of all the fireworks, and that they multiply by ten when you try to vanish them.

My dad said that the way the fudge guy went "He's back..." then everything was all right and happy wasn't too great.

They didn't really try to... flow.. the dreams better, as well as the memory, which was too jumbled, as well as the dreams, which are just kinda "wtf" ness. My dad also said that Snape's memory was the most interesting part of the movie, and it wasn't long enough.

There's just a tidbit of my oppinion. While I did like the movie, I don't really think it's the best of all of them. The second was way better, because they actually explained stuff.

the movie was ok i didnt realy like it that much but i think harry potter 4 had more action and stuff !

also harry potter 4 is better cuz it has diferent events and herry fought valdemort in stead od the principle!

:D :D

harry potter 5 was a good movie, but sirius shouldnt have died. AFTER ALL THEY HAD BEEN THROUGH harrys looking pretty pathetic now. wat other tradgedy will strike him!? -_-

I Saw it Last night at the Theatre ^^. It was Awesome <3. Luna Is Hilarious (how she was saying that She Hope's there will be Pudding...xD) in my opinion. My mom Fell Asleep before the movie even started x_X. I just sat there,Watching it and Eating my Popcorn. It was Sad when Sirius Died though, (I didn't Cry. But it was still Pretty sad though)

//AR

The movie was fine, but Daniel Radcliffe was just way too old! A ypounger guy needs to play harry potter. How old would Daniel Radcliffe be when they film eharry potter 7?

Milliaswan

Latest posts

Back