What do you think of the Eragon movie VS the book?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaffeeklatschgirl3

Reaction score
I personally hated the movie. Of course, it's a good stand alone movie, and plus I watched the movie on the same day I read the book so it was fresh in my mind.

Anyway, Eragon is AMAZING! (the book, of course)

I absolutely LOVED the book along with Eldest and I can't wait for the third one! As for the movie, I thought it was AWFUL! They missed like ALL the important parts, and completely change the whole story line! :angry:

They were both very different from each other, and I liked both. There were a lot of details in the book, and it gets pretty impossible to fit all that into a two hour movie. I think the movie did a good job of giving an overview, even if they changed some things. To be honest, I think the movie was better than the third Lord of the Rings movie... While I haven't read Tolkien's books yet, the third movie just seemed to go on and on and on... not a very good movie interpretation, even if it was true to the events in the book.

Latest posts

Back