What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. They're awesome.

2. They can actually sing.

3. They actually sound good.

4. They're songs are good.

5. They're songs make sense.

You heard nothing!

I love them!! I don't get it. Why does everyone hate disney? I garantee you a lot of people who say "I hate disney" really like it. I'm truthfull and I'll honostly say I love disney. Hate me. Go ahead see if I care.
Totaly agreed.No matter how many people hate them,I well always love them.Go ahead,hate me if you want,but it would just make you a jerk.

I voted for "Who?" :) I don't really care all that much about this artist to love or hate them so I'm indifferent :furawatchi:

I hate the Jonas Brothers. I would rather watch paint dry than listen to them.
(I corrected your grammar a bit. =3)

But I can agree one hundred percent.

Even wet paint is more entertaining than the Jonas Brothers.

Watching paint dry? Lol. Now I see your hatred for them. Their just a band for goodness sake. :p

I don't understand how people can hae a band so much.

I mean, sure they can dislike their music, but as people? No.

Jonas Brothers <3

Did I already say something here? Lol, I'm too lazy to check :(

If I didn't, I don't care for the Jonas Brothers. Some of they're songs are good, but their voices are whiney, if that makes any sense whatsoever. :D

No offense to anybody who actually is this way, but I just really don't understand people who are so obsessed they just have to say "OMJ!" instead of "OMG!" But then again, I say "OHMYPETERLEWISKINGSTONWENTZTHETHIRD," so maybe I'm not so accurate in my thinking.

-Scottie

I don't understand how people can hae a band so much.I mean, sure they can dislike their music, but as people? No.

Jonas Brothers <3
I could say the same to you.

You have every right to adore their music.

But you can't love someone you have never met.

I don't hate them as people, I don't know them as people.

But I do know I hate their crazy uproar of a fanbase. x_x

So we can't exactly say "We hate the JoBros!"

But at the same time it is irrational to go "I've never met them, but I love them oh so much, and Joe is my husband~<33!!!11!!!oneoneone!1111!!!!!!!!one!one!!oneone!!!111"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJO

MJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJOMJ!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAASSS!

I'm okay. hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't stretch the page. Or make almost your whole post in caps. Anyway I don't know if I posted in this before but I absolutely love the Jonas brothers! They're awsome. I am one of their biggest fans! Nick is my fav.

I'm going to download Jonas Brothers: Living The Dream onto my ipod. Lol. I want to watch the shows wherever I go. =)
Lucky. I don't have an iPod that will download shows. :)

Envy

Latest posts

Back