What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not now. You have time to run for your lives~I haven't had my coffee yet.
Alright I'll run. But right now, I'm gonna rant on how much I love the Jonas Brothers! Pwn!

Thier just amazing. I think their really good at playing music, I mean, take Kevin, he taught himself how to play the guitar. And he's really good at playing. I wish he could teach me how to play. And Joe, he's good at singing, and he's a good comedian, there's two talents! And Nick, oh yes Nick, he's just unstoppable. He's only 15 years old, and he's got diabetes and still goes on tour. He's really sweet and seems so nice yet laid back. Plus, their christians. I know that doesn't mean much to some people here, but it sure means alot to me. They have good, clean music, with meaningful lyrics, no bad words or anything. They give each other support and don't fight which makes them good rolemodels. Their all really funny and goofy. They make the funniest videos sometimes! xD I personally love

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png Now I would like to know someone who didn't laugh at that one!
Ok. I'm done ranting. Oh no, one more wave!

Their also getting really famous, they went from a 'nobody band' singing Poor Unfortunate Souls, to mega pop stars! :lol: I hope they stick around for a while. Heck, with all their fans, they'll be around for a long, long time. :D

Ok now I'm done.

I think that the Jonas Brothers are turning into an epidemic.
Several people are absolutely obsessed with them. I swear to god, it is unhealthy.

Then, when they find out they have no chance at all with them, they're going to get all depressed and crap.

Oh yeah. We need more of that.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

It was just like Miley/Hannah: It seems like EEEEEVVVEEERRRYYYOOONNNEEE liked the show/music, like, almost all of TT's members, but then it stopped. Maybe the same thing will happen to the J. Bros?

But serioiusly, it IS like an epidemic. I totally agree.

I'm just not going to say my opinion. Then it's gonna turn into a flame war and everyone is gonna be flipping me off...

But I don't like them. Case closed.

Alright I'll run. But right now, I'm gonna rant on how much I love the Jonas Brothers! Pwn!
[1] Thier just amazing. I think their really good at playing music, I mean, take Kevin, he taught himself how to play the guitar. And [2] he's really good at playing. [3] I wish he could teach me how to play. [4] And Joe, he's good at singing, and he's a good comedian, there's two talents! [5] And Nick, oh yes Nick, he's just unstoppable. He's only 15 years old, and he's got diabetes and still goes on tour. He's really sweet and seems so nice yet laid back. [6] Plus, their christians. I know that doesn't mean much to some people here, but it sure means alot to me. They have good, clean music, with [7] meaningful lyrics, no bad words or anything. They give each other support and don't fight which makes them good rolemodels. Their all really funny and goofy. They make the funniest videos sometimes! xD I personally love

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
[1] Maybe it's because he taught himself that he sucks so badly~

[2] No please~

[3] Why? Ew.

[4] Ew, and ew, and ew again. Noooeesss. Talent isn't the word. More like 'Built in torture device'.

[5] Nick isn't the only person in the world with diabetes, you know. Several people I know have been diagnosed with the disease, and just because Nick Jonas has diabetes doesn't make him a better singer. The second part of that, is he can seem as laid back and relaxed and girly on camera as he wants, but you don't see the real people until the camera is turned off.

[6] That means nothing about anything. Their religion doesn't factor into their songs, and it doesn't make them better wannabes artists.

[7] Your definition of meaningful and my definition of meaningful seem to be two very, very different things~

[8] I didn't laugh at that one~ Wish granted.

[9] Because the world needs more obnoxious pop-stars. I wish they had stayed a nobody band. But Disney just doesn't let that happen. . . Sigh.

[10] D:

[11] D: x100; If they stay around much longer my brain is going to blow up.

Your ranting led to my ranting :D Fun~

-Prepares to get mauled by rabid fangirls-

They seem like ok guys I guess. Some of their music is ok, like SOS, but I was never a huge fan. Don't think they're that cute either. I voted Just OK.
Agreed 100%

Wow, Miss MatchMaker. You took the words right out of my mouth. xD Amazing how we think so alike about the Jonas Brothers. xD

They're okay, I guess, but I still don't get why some people are obsessed with them. No offence if you are! Heck, at one point I even despised the Jonas Brothers! They're just okay for now. It still gets on my nerves just a tad bit when people are just crazily obsessed over them. >.< Sure, they have good music, and they're great singers, but they're nothing to go crazy over. :chohimetchi: I'm just expressing my opinion, and I don't mind if someone's against it. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah omg I loved that video. I was cracking up!!! Omg. That was funny. I'm watching more. Oh and my dad hates the Jonas Brothers. He said, I dont know why everyone likes them. Theyre soo ugly." and i was mad!!!! And then he said,"Their singing sucks. Its like their screaming and yelling," And i yelled "Dad!" so i started punching him and he kept laughing but then hes like "OW" Lol I got him good!

OMG nickig that was so funny! Lol. I just love that video. I simply cannot get enough of it. xD

[2] No please~

[3] Why? Ew.

[4] Ew, and ew, and ew again. Noooeesss. Talent isn't the word. More like 'Built in torture device'.

[5] Nick isn't the only person in the world with diabetes, you know. Several people I know have been diagnosed with the disease, and just because Nick Jonas has diabetes doesn't make him a better singer. The second part of that, is he can seem as laid back and relaxed and girly on camera as he wants, but you don't see the real people until the camera is turned off.

[6] That means nothing about anything. Their religion doesn't factor into their songs, and it doesn't make them better wannabes artists.

[7] Your definition of meaningful and my definition of meaningful seem to be two very, very different things~

[9] Because the world needs more obnoxious pop-stars. I wish they had stayed a nobody band. But Disney just doesn't let that happen. . . Sigh.

[10] D:

Your ranting led to my ranting :kusatchi: Fun~

Haw. I agree with you all the way, Becca. And you better prepare to get mauled D: As will I. The Jonas Brothers are horrible. They don't know what music is. I didn't crack a ha-ha at the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people are entitled to opinions but some people I really despise when they express they'res to be honest. Such as the one above me. They do know music, obviously you don't. Why must people "hate"? Whats the point? I really want to know. "Hating" something is stupid. You don't want to be "hated" right?

[2] No please~

[3] Why? Ew.

[10] D:

Your ranting led to my ranting ^_^ Fun~

Because I love how good he is a playing.

I mean really, has anyone really payed attention at Kevin playing the guitar? I just think he is amazing. I've heard it's not that hard to play the guitar, but he is just outstanding.

-Prepares to be mauled by rabid JoBro haters- :mellow:

I mean really, has anyone really payed attention at Kevin playing the guitar? I just think he is amazing. I've heard it's not that hard to play the guitar, but he is just outstanding.
-Prepares to be mauled by rabid JoBro haters- ^_^
I do! He is awesome! I love how good he is...and I love his singing he really should get more solos...If you want to here him click here. It will tell you at the bottom when Kevin is singing.

Latest posts

Back