What do you think of this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollyhedge

Reaction score
I am writing a story and im an gonna post the first page plzzzzzzzzzz can you tell me what ya fink and plzzz be honest B)

Its Called:

The Creator

Chapter 1: How it all began

Once upon a time there was a little girl called Elishia, who and beautiful big blue eyes and long fair hair all the way down to her waist. She lived in a small little village that was close to the sea. She lived with her mum Lucinda and her dad Tiberius, she was an only child but she wishes every day that she had a sister or even a brother although brothers can get annoying (so she was told). Elishia was twelve years old and had just started school, she was very smart for her age and mostly spent her free time with her face buried in a book. Because of her love of books and little spare time she didn’t have any friends except for her pet cat Millie. Mille was a black and white cat with long hair that was so silky, Elishia was always stroke it, when her face wasn’t buried in a book she loved to play with Millie she loved her cat soooooo much she told her cat all her secrets, Elishia wouldn’t know what to do without her! Then one day Millie passed away this was the worst possible thing for Elishia she was so upset she locked herself in a her room and threw away the key her mum and dad and to call a fireman to kick to the door. Elishia was in her room for three days, her parents were worried. She was always unhappy, her parents thought nothing would cheer her up they tried getting her a new cat but she just ignored it completely even though it was really cute! They tried getting her new clothes a new TV the tried anything they could they even tried a psychiatrists but nothing would work and her parents eventually gave up.

Elishia was got worse and worse she hardly ever spoke, she had no friends, her mum and dad were worried because when she fell asleep she talks in her sleep, she said the strangest of thing.

“Tiberius what are we going to do she is about to start…you know….her special gift”

“You mean her magical power!” he replied

“SHhhhHhh! She can’t find out till she is atleast thirteen you know the rules and the high council will not like you if you tell her before that it will ruin her chances of became a great creator!”

Elishia wakes up as she hears her parents quarrel and she walked down the corridor and sat at the top of the stairs listening to the conversation.

Not much detail.

Lacks substance.

Your character's annoying already.

All characters MUST HAVE FLAWS.

And you need to reveiw it again, " she loved her kitty sooooooooooo...etc"

No. Get that sentence out.

This is too generic and seems like you watched some show to base this off of.

Try being original.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much detail.Lacks substance.

Your character's annoying already.

All characters MUST HAVE FLAWS.

And you need to reveiw it again, " she loved her kitty sooooooooooo...etc"

No. Get that sentence out.

This is too generic and seems like you watched some show to base this off of.

Try being original.
I actually have to agree with you here. If that was a full book, I wouldn't bother to read it.

if you could be bovered to read the convo i said

This is the first page
i want to know what people thought of the FIRST page not the book cuz i havent even wriiten the book and its suppose to be a nice book for CHILDREN not stupid people who likes
I am anti-'txt tlk.'I support good grammar.

I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement.

For your sanity and mine,

Type out your dang words.

Thank you.
Thank you

I am writing a story and im an gonna post the first page plzzzzzzzzzz can you tell me what ya fink and plzzz be honest ;)
Its Called:

The Creator

Chapter 1: How it all began

Once upon a time there was a little girl called Elishia, who and beautiful big blue eyes and long fair hair all the way down to her waist. She lived in a small little village that was close to the sea. She lived with her mum Lucinda and her dad Tiberius, she was an only child but she wishes every day that she had a sister or even a brother although brothers can get annoying (so she was told). Elishia was twelve years old and had just started school, she was very smart for her age and mostly spent her free time with her face buried in a book. Because of her love of books and little spare time she didn’t have any friends except for her pet cat Millie. Mille was a black and white cat with long hair that was so silky, Elishia was always stroke it, when her face wasn’t buried in a book she loved to play with Millie she loved her cat soooooo much she told her cat all her secrets, Elishia wouldn’t know what to do without her! Then one day Millie passed away this was the worst possible thing for Elishia she was so upset she locked herself in a her room and threw away the key her mum and dad and to call a fireman to kick to the door. Elishia was in her room for three days, her parents were worried. She was always unhappy, her parents thought nothing would cheer her up they tried getting her a new cat but she just ignored it completely even though it was really cute! They tried getting her new clothes a new TV the tried anything they could they even tried a psychiatrists but nothing would work and her parents eventually gave up.

Elishia was got worse and worse she hardly ever spoke, she had no friends, her mum and dad were worried because when she fell asleep she talks in her sleep, she said the strangest of thing.

“Tiberius what are we going to do she is about to start…you know….her special gift”

“You mean her magical power!” he replied

“SHhhhHhh! She can’t find out till she is atleast thirteen you know the rules and the high council will not like you if you tell her before that it will ruin her chances of became a great creator!”

Elishia wakes up as she hears her parents quarrel and she walked down the corridor and sat at the top of the stairs listening to the conversation.
nice nice, ya, wen you make more, pllz pm me, i will like 2 read everthing,

soo, pretty good so fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back