What do you think of those Tama lanyards?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the Tamagotchi lanyards?

• Heck yeah! I'm gonna go buy a whole bunch and put em on everything!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah... I'll go buy one...

• I already have a Tamagotchi, how much more of my money does BanDai want?!

• I'll buy a couple just to set em on fire!!!!!

• What's a Tamagotchi lanyard? Is it tasty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samfisher

Reaction score
Well, you've probably all seen those Tamagotchi lanyards in the news section, and I just wanted to know what you thought about them? I'm personally gonna buy a few: One for each of my two Tamas, and one for my keys :(

I'm going to go crazy and buy more than I need! Heehee.

No, I'll buy one neck chain thingy! The blue one, is cute!

yep yep YEP =0 i'm soo getting one!!!!! hey i have a way to find out what little "clip on charecter" you can get! he heh heh !!! :ichigotchi: :mimitchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :D :lol: :mametchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

yeah i might, it depends on how many v.3s i decide to buy and wat money i have left :D

hi tama pal do you know when ver 3 is coming out in virginia (va) and oh yeah i do have a tamagotchi well acutally 3 :pochitchi: :huh: ;) :huh:

One for my impending V3, and MAYBE one for my school I.D.. I doubt my I.D. though, I don't wanna get laughed at. :huh:

I'm definatly not buying one. I was the only one to vote no cuz i already have a tomogotchi.

Well, you've probably all seen those Tamagotchi lanyards in the news section, and I just wanted to know what you thought about them? I'm personally gonna buy a few: One for each of my two Tamas, and one for my keys :)
I havn't seen them yet. What do they look like? :kuribotchi:

i thing ill buy 3??
i'm gonna get 1...if i'm allowed. i want 2, but i don't think i'll b allowed 2. i want the 1 4 the blue camo tama!

im not gonna buy any cuz i already have an I :furawatchi: hockey one a canada flags one and right now a toronto maple leafs lanyard

im not gonna buy any cuz i already have an I  :lol: hockey one a canada flags one and right now a toronto maple leafs lanyard
I have a "I <3 Hockey" lanyard too! Mine's pink with white letters, and I love it because where I live, hockey isn't really popular :p

Back on topic, anyone have an idea when these come out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back