what do you think should be the next tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas831

Reaction score
after bandai made the tamagotchi music star and tamagotchi plus color what do you think bandai should make next???

Maybe a explorer tamagotchi where you explore all sorts of different places?

:nazotchi: :ph34r: :kusatchi: :D :kusatchi: :lol:

That would be cool,cxisbest1.

I would like Bandai to create a tamagotchi with at least 30+ adult characters and as cxibest1 said,an Explorer tamagotchi.

i don't really think the next one should be based on a theme or anything. i think just adding more features and more characters and more games would be a great addition.

i think they shoul add either a camera, an imbuilt mp3 were you can only put up to about like 10 songs though or a like messaging one like x box live!

The next Tamagotchi should be one that can text message and you can get a job, raise a family like the Familitchi, and the screen is a color screen! It should be easier for you to get your fave characters because all the previous versions makes it too hard to get Memetchi and stuff. :(

I think a sports one would be good! Like Makiko500 said, you should be able to text on it! That would be awesome! On the sports one, there could be like, you get a job a things such as a professional wrestler, professional rugby league player etc. :D Yeah!

hmm... I would enjoy a tamagotchi with these details included:

- Longer name space-- I HATE that you only have a few characters :p

- fully colored (like tama color♥)

- a tiny bigger-- the buttons bother me sometimes...

- a bagillion(i know an exaggeration ;) )new charecters and shell options

- many others, but i would flood the message bored :D

byeeee♥

i think they shoul add either a camera, an imbuilt mp3 were you can only put up to about like 10 songs though or a like messaging one like x box live!
that would be GREAT! it would have to be like, the size of a phone though :p

I think the next tamgotchi should be Color with 10 new characters!!!! ;D Also, they should make it so your tama can get clothes and Wear them all day! Untill you change them!! That would be sooooooo awesome!!

~Makiko Love22 :p ;) :D ;D

i think they should remake the angel, forest, ocean, etc. but with more characters, such as some of the current characters with halos and angel wings. YEAH! that would be amazing :eek:

i think they should remake the angel, forest, ocean, etc. but with more characters, such as some of the current characters with halos and angel wings. YEAH! that would be amazing :rolleyes:
i love this idea!! i would love a remake of some of the old tamas. Especially the angel and devil ones.

it must be a COLOR tama (on english) with a lot of adult characters!!

oh and with custom stickers to put on your tam if you want :3

but...look for a topic in the which it says that the TMGC+C is the last tam :rolleyes:

what if bandai make a tamagotchi plus color with tamatown and tama expo features in it!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back