What do you think you r?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
What do you think you r?

Im 75% preppy and 25% emo...but i just dress with black shirt and eyeliner sometimes...

What r u just curious!

i didn't vote.

if there were a

"i beleive that labels are overrated, and people should just drop it and let others be who they are without being judgemental, and even if someone does fit into a group, then we still ave no buisiness saying so"

choice, then i would've voted.

Well...Hmm...Iunno. I don't really fit under anything in there. O-O"

...What the heck? Plastic? lol.

Oh darn...This topic is gonna attract so many "I don't label my self" Speeches. Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I really don't care about labels, but I'm a weirdo, and proud of it! My intrests are the beatles and books, my style is actually kinda in style, but I'm just...weird. But I'm not much of a labeler. Oh, and Anime Girl, plastic is kinda like prep, only a little more so.

People don't really label me. I'm just that girl who is nice, doesn't really have a style and not much else. xP

What do you think you r?Im 75% preppy and 25% emo...but i just dress with black shirt and eyeliner sometimes...

What r u just curious!
Do you even know what Ghetto means?

i dont really kno wht i am!!so i dk!!lol

Well i kno for sure not a CAN! :angry:

Weird, and proud of it XD. (that's what I voted)

I really don't like labeling myself.......Just because I know that if I do I almost always turn out to be emo, sometimes I'm called goth (don't ask) or screamo though.

Hey 9721376....How does that work combining two totally different labels?

haha i like how everyone as their own "no label" speech. i'd say it's a little hard to pick one cause i've a little bit everything and i've gone through many stages (goth period, punk period, punk goth period...preppy, rastafarian ;) haha)but i can't vote for them all so i guess i'll just say nerd :D

i'd think it would be interesting to find out how diverse tamagotchi fans are, i mean we aren't all just a bunch of non-labeled weirdos or nerds...i'm sure there's a jock/cheerleading closeted v-pet fan out there...

It works because that's the problem with labels- everyone has their own definition and make judgements by those.

Don't know. Apparently inbetween Affies (There are alot of kids from africa in my school including me and we call ourself Affies.) and Weirdo. xD Sorta nerd, also. Though I don't like labels usually. THEY ARE FOR SOUP. Like someone else said. xD

Well...Hmm...Iunno. I don't really fit under anything in there. O-O"
...What the heck? Plastic? lol.

Oh darn...This topic is gonna attract so many "I don't label my self" Speeches. Dx
Excaty. I don't think i will be able to stand all of those dang speaches.

*BaBi*

i'm me. :] and how is wearing black eyeliner and wearing dark clothing emo? i like your stereotypes. >:[

Weird, and proud of it XD. (that's what I voted)
I really don't like labeling myself.......Just because I know that if I do I almost always turn out to be emo, sometimes I'm called goth (don't ask) or screamo though.

LOL I DONNO MY FRIENDS THINK I AM..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back